-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDale

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SBP steel wheels for my 65 dart. Can be rallys for the right price but looking to go cheap as possible... Let me know what you got shiped to 70458

I have a set of small bolt ralleys, fresh paint, centers but no trim rings, $150 plus from 35811

can you get a ball park on shipping..

If you wrap two togther should be the best way to ship...

thanks for the replie and pm's !!!!!

I have a set of small bolt ralleys, fresh paint, centers but no trim rings, $150 plus from 35811

Hey man iam interested.....i tryed to get a shipping cost be there asking for a twon not just the area code....

Whats the weight on one 14" rim???

I ship alot with ups. I should be able to get it cheaper. I can e-mail him the lables.

I got 4 real nice stock steel wheels , you can buy for 20 each plus shipping from 37701

I have 4 nice 14" SBP steelies painted black with really nice 195/75/14 tires on 'em...would sell the whole shebang for $200 + shipping. Was going to use two for fronts and get two 15" er's for the back but I think I'm going to stick with what's on my car for now....

I have 4 nice 14" SBP steelies painted black with really nice 195/75/14 tires on 'em...would sell the whole shebang for $200 + shipping. Was going to use two for fronts and get two 15" er's for the back but I think I'm going to stick with what's on my car for now....

pm sent

I have the 14x5.5s SBP steelies. If you want to do some partial horse swapping (for something that might be of interest), let me know.

I have the 14x5.5s SBP steelies. If you want to do some partial horse swapping (for something that might be of interest), let me know.

What do you need? i need a pair to replace the two on the front of my vert. The wheels on there now are bent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back