[SOLD] sbp steelies,tires and dog dishes (set of 4)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
not sure how wide the wheels are but the rear tires are 245/60/14 and the fronts are 185/75/14. tires are like new. includes the tires and dog dish hub caps but not the trim rings.I'm asking 250 obo.

a>
a>
a>
a>

a>
a>
a>
a>

heres a link to the pics [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/89858377@N08/9285024720/in/photostream/"]DSC_4132 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

How did you have them measured? Outside edge to outside edge is the incorrect way. You need to measure from inside bead to inside bead, this is done with the tire off.

With the tire off, you should be able to read the width stamping, so measuring wouldn't be needed anyway.

14" x 7" would be a very uncommon or custom made size for a 14" sbp wheel. Most are 4.5" or 5.5" wide.

But yours do look to be on the wider side.

it was measured at a tire shop with the caliper looking tool they use to measure wheels when balancing them

good buy for sure!! def. look like 14x7 rear wheels to me! i wouldnt split them up they make a nice package for somebody!

My brother in law bought some small bolt 14x7s in Carlisle one year. There is a guy usually there that welds the small bolt centers into a wider rim. He does a good job and they dress a car up nice. Seems like a good price, especially with tires and center caps. Will look good on someones car. I would buy them if I were closer

Heres what they look like on the car

Attachments

• IMG_20130519_154831_935.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 567
Did you sell the car with the rallyes on? I think I saw another thread where you actually sold the car in the picture. (apologies for the 20 questions)

No i still have the car, i was gonna sell it and decided to keep it. i just marked it as sold to lock the thread

The 5 1/2" wheels have a small "55" stamped into the wheel right by the valve stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back