-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zac_F71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
have a couple parts also listed below the bikes.. willing to ship at buyers expense

Schwinn Stingray Fairlady (girls Stingray) dark green needs inner tubes and a good cleaning $60 or cheaper if you buy my blue Stingray

Schwinn Lil chick blue "Rat lowrider"- pair to below lowrider but needs a chain to ride $60 or less if you buy both lowriders

Schwinn "Hollywood" dark green inner tubes 24" $60 - lite blue 26" girls 3 speed needs same work as 26" bike below $20
womenshollywood.jpg

Schwinn 80's/90's 5 speed cruiser $100- nolonger have copper bike pictured just using it for the Cruiser
tiger5speedcruiser.jpg

Schwinn Stingray BX converted to normal Stingray VERY NICE blue $160
ZacsBlueBike.jpg

Schwinn Stingray Speedster red (same frame as Fastback) needs sissy bar clamp $80
Speedster.jpg

67 Schwinn Stingray Jr "Rat lowrider" $100
lowrider.jpg

71 John Deere girls $100- only seen 1 other like this and it was a boys not girls went for over $150
johndeere.jpg

Boys/ Girls 26" 3 speed pair basically identical need shifter cables and brake pads all of which can be bought off the internet $60 for the pair
manwomanpair.jpg

NOS stingray 5/10 speed spoke protector (chrome disc) $20

vintage VP Racing bear claw pedals BMX or anything with 1/2" threads red in color $20

vintage redline carlise cheater slik- 20x2.25" probably not something I'd put on a rider -show piece as the sidewalls are pretty weak but displays nice inflated to 25-30psi $40

probably more I haven't had time to go threw everything I have left

Hey, how much would shipping be on the blue one to me in Champaign, IL?

I need a swanky pit bike! For clarity, that's the blue Stingray I'm asking about.

Steve

that john deere bike is cool. be cool for jamie. shipping to 08009 ?
probably around $150 in bike box- sorry it took so long to get back all my PM emails went to my spam folder

we always insure and buy a delivery confirmation to make sure the buyer gets what they want and we get to keep our money- been burned on that too many times (buyer gets the product an keeps the money and we get nothing)

all interested parties let me know if you're serious about these.. my Dad and I like to charge a bit extra threw Ebay just to make sure what you pay covers it with insurance and a delivery confirmation/tracking number then we of coarse refund the extra money sent (if there is anyway- which there usually is)

Pm's all returned

I should add that if the blue boy's stingray isn't sold by this Saturday it will be getting some professional work done (I have a blue ring 2 speed hub I want put on it- but then the price goes up as they're very rare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back