Scored a 1971 Demon 340 4-Speed today!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I came across an original 71 Demon 340 4-speed today, the price was right so I had to buy it! The car has the factory blacked out hood with scoops and hood pins, bucket seats and console. The car is all original except for mag rims. I will post pics real soon, just need to charge my battery in my camera! :toothy10:

Ok, so it is not the car I dreamed of getting but for only .97 cents I had to buy 2! :toothy10: I thought it was pretty cool to see a Dodge Demon Hot Wheels car in the vast selection of lame ones they usually sell! BTW, I got it at Target! :-D

Picture 930.jpg

Picture 929.jpg

Picture 931.jpg

Nice find. One to open one to keep. The snowflake cards are a Target Exclusive, only for Christmas. I'm a big Hotwheels card board collecter, it was nice seeing some Hotwheels on this forum.
I was going to post a similar thread, I bought a Highway 61 Plum 70 Dart. It has the painted wheels but I wanted the rallye wheels so I bought a Mango one also. I plan to swap out the wheels soon.

GregH

Nice find. One to open one to keep. The snowflake cards are a Target Exclusive, only for Christmas. I'm a big Hotwheels card board collecter, it was nice seeing some Hotwheels on this forum.
I was going to post a similar thread, I bought a Highway 61 Plum 70 Dart. It has the painted wheels but I wanted the rallye wheels so I bought a Mango one also. I plan to swap out the wheels soon.

GregH

Cool! Got any pics?

thats hilarious, i just bought the exact same one and i was going to do the same thing here. lol you beat me to the punch. i also got a 69 coronet

How many miles are on it? Do you have a clear title? It looks to rusty to restore to me..... I'd part it out.
Please post some pics of the v.i.n. tag.:-D
LM29H1BSUCKER right?
Good one!

Got me......hook, line & sinker :sign5:

Congrats........Nice Demon for under a buck...LOL

haha u made my heart skip a beat on the 1st post thinking it was another barn find instead it was a target find good one

Is it numbers matching??? Show us a picture of the fender tag!

Brav-DELETED-O!

Sense of humor is worth the $20,000 difference in price between an HO and a Streetable Demon.

Had a lot of fun with that car. 340 4 spd 3.91 gears, man steering, man drum brakes. Fast and fun. Sold it when I bought this and started working on it. this is a finished pic.

scan0002.jpg

I've got that one too! The Coronet wouldn't be a silver '69 Super Bee either would it? Picked that one up too.

At least I see I'm not the only one that still looks through the Hot Wheels while I'm at the store, lol!

-
Back