Scored a chrome booster / master cylinder at the swap meet!

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I saw a brake booster / master cylinder combo in chrome at a vendor's table. The booster was smaller around, and I knew if I used it my Moroso tall fabricated aluminum valve covers would fit. After pricing aluminum master cylinders I figured it would be out of my league price wise. My brother made me ask. $250 chrome and $180 paintable galvanized. I couldn't believe it. I bought it. I only have a pic of the booster because the master was being polished. I'm happy because in addition to looking very nice, I can use my expensive Moroso's now!

View attachment Chrome brake booster.jpg

View attachment Chrome brake booster 1.jpg

Ain't kool if the chrome don't shine ! And that my friend is KOOL !!! Gotta Love the BLING factor !!! Great score !!!

Real purty and looks like an early factory dual-diaphragm Mopar booster, not the modified GM boosters you see on ebay for ~$150. I just hope the chrome is thick. Nothing looks worse than cheapie chrome parts that start showing rust after a few years.

Would you PM the source info to me also? Or post it if that is allowed. Also did you decide yet whether the brace should still be used between the booster and the fender liner on a Duster?

-
Back