Scored a thumb roll radio

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
had a buddy that loves mopars and has 3 of them drop by last week end and sold me the radio that I have wanted for a long time, 45 bucks laiter and now my int is done.:cheers:

sony pic 210.jpg

had a buddy that loves mopars and has 3 of them drop by last week end and sold me the radio that I have wanted for a long time, 45 bucks laiter and now my int is done.:cheers:
Lookin good Snake.
For factory appearance, it should be silver with black along the top. Just an FYI in case you were interested.
I like those old radios! Looks great in there.

George

Great snag Snake :cheers: he must be a good friend because he sure fixed you up for $45. :-D

Looking gooooooood. I like the Sun Super tach as well. I had a Sun Super Tach in a '68 Super Bee. Blue with a white butt stripe and a black bench interior. The blue and white on the tach matched the car.

Wylde1.

hey George you got a pic of how the bezel should be painted i would sure like to do it right.Thanks for pointing it to me.

hey George you got a pic of how the bezel should be painted i would sure like to do it right.Thanks for pointing it to me.

It there something under that bezel?

Here's a picture of one. The one on top has one screw hole in the bottom, but the one underneath it is like the one your have. Same paint sceme.

Copy of PICT0748.JPG

Autoxcuda thanksssssssss very much.Guess were I am headed out to the shelter to pop it out and paint it up.would like a second opion tho.George got a pic also?

-
Back