Status
Not open for further replies.

slant six

Do More With Less
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All, I am looking for a Scrap / LA Points style Distributor.

I specifically need the octagon rub block more than the whole dist, but If you have an entire one that is just in a pile that's fine too.

Shipping would be to zip code 15642.

Thank you for your help!

Greg

I specifically need the octagon rub block more than the whole dist, but If you have an entire one that is just in a pile that's fine too.

Thank you for your help!

Greg
for a slant six?

This is from a 318 distributor. Is this what you need? Just the top part without the shaft.

IMG_2402.jpg

Yes that is correct. The Octagon Rub block(I am not sure what it's actually called) and it's connected to the Advance / Advance Limit Mechanism with the Slots in it i believe.

Yes as the ad says for an LA engine.

Thanks, Greg

Thank you for your help!

Greg
Contact forum member Halifaxshops I sure he could help you

I have plenty of them (advance cam). What number is stamped on the top of the one you need to replace? The one in the pic above says l-18 for example. $10 and the ride for under 15 degrees.

Last edited:
^^Yes bear in mind that part determines your mechanical advance so you don't want "just any one" unless you can/ will rework the advance slots^^

^^Yes bear in mind that part determines your mechanical advance so you don't want "just any one" unless you can/ will rework the advance slots^^

Yep I can work them to my needs. Weld/ grind file is okay with me for this project.

Also there are limiting plates from fbo available too.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back