Screw the gifts, whats for Christmas Breakfast??

-
Scrambled eggs ( with cheese).
Homemade Tamales
Bowl of homemade chili.
Smothered in Pico Degailo
And a Coke :)

Christmas eggs: 3 scrambled eggs in coconut oil with relish and BBQ sauce. Since we have no snow, I left the onions off.

Try scrambling some eggs with sharp cheddar and mex sausage, Chirizmo ( OK so I can't spell in Mex!)
That sausage is so greasy, you won't need oil or butter for the eggs

Still not as good as eggs cooked in bacon grease though

cocoa powder, sugar, butter and water. Pretty simple. Buttered, flakey home made biscuits. Nice and thin like gravy.
Southern thing. Alabama specifically.
It's amazing. Sorry, no pictures.

"My curiosity is killing me. What on earth is chocolate gravy, and how does one go about making it?"

My go to, pepperoni and scrambled eggs, throw in some cheese and some hot sauce, shredded potatoes and great Italian toast, juice, coffee. The world is a great place :) ..................................for the next 20 minutes anyway. :lol:

I can't believe I'm the one to resurrect the thread for this year - what's for breakfast folks?

Nothing but coffee so far. Church got moved up to 10 am so I probably wont be hungry till later. We kinda had breakfast for dinner last night, pancakes with homemade peach preserves and apple butter.

Coffee and a cinnamon roll. MIL is making more rolls. I would post a picture but they won't be done for a coupke hours. :BangHead: :lol:

Scrambled eggs done with cheddar, picante sauce, link sausage, instant coffee as my coffee maker short carps before XMas and I ain't going shopping for another for a while!
Last time I made coffee boiled in a sock was during that 13 days without power of that Mo. bad ice storm. I think it was even better than instant!

Bacon, two eggs over easy, orange juice.... no bread, eating by myself, cooked for myself. Wife is cooking meatballs right now, we have been cooking for two days. Big super tonight with family

Still waiting for the big stuff but I got the stocking stuffers edition of Mad Magazine. I grew up on this in the 7O's, It brought me right back! Its a collection of many years of Christmas content. I KNEW there'd be a Fold In and most importantly a list of mad sing to the tune of Carole lyrics. I tried to photograph the carole's so maybe you can sing along, Enjo, LOL
Merry Christmas

IMG_20221225_095755043.jpg

IMG_20221225_095909408.jpg

IMG_20221225_100112755.jpg

Merry Christmas all. Just caffeine so far, but menu includes bacon, sausages, homefries/hashbrowns and eggs Benedict! Pics soon.
Enjoy the morning folks

Wife put a cinnamon roll casarole in the oven. Going to add some fried eggs when it's done! I'm hungry.
20221225_101538.jpg

Dinner is a great big ham and trimmings.

I had some spam on homemade bread and tons of coffee off course

(I was up by 5.30 plowing snow)

-
Back