Screw the gifts, whats for Christmas Breakfast??

-
Sausage cheddar cheese biscuits homemade. Scrambled sausage, cheddar cheese soup, garlic powder, Bisquick (unless yo are cheap and make it with flour and riser).
2 P.M. Homemade veggie soup, griilled pork tenderlin, corn bread, green beans from the garden (and freezer), stuffed deviled eggs (secret receipe) pumkin pie.YUM!?????????????????????????///
Just need homemade Boudin (spelling) for appetizer! Can't speel CoonAss Cajun.

Coffee... just coffee... and plenty of it....
image.jpg

A casserole with French bread, eggs, sausage, cheese, onions and spices.

20201224_110420.jpg

Sounds awesome, dont be shy with the cheese soup recipe!
Sausage cheddar cheese biscuits homemade. Scrambled sausage, cheddar cheese soup, garlic powder, Bisquick (unless yo are cheap and make it with flour and riser).
2 P.M. Homemade veggie soup, griilled pork tenderlin, corn bread, green beans from the garden (and freezer), stuffed deviled eggs (secret receipe) pumkin pie.YUM!?????????????????????????///
Just need homemade Boudin (spelling) for appetizer! Can't speel CoonAss Cajun.

Letting my sugar britches sleep in but I woke her up when I dropped the pan I had to move.
Keep this thread our good friend started years ago

20201221_081630.jpg

Slept in, got up about 7, it's 7:45. So "the breakfast fix" is juz' bein' considered. Maybe Johnny cakes

Slept in, got up about 7, it's 7:45. So "the breakfast fix" is juz' bein' considered. Maybe Johnny cakes

Well it's all over now, "I'm stuffed." Best (small) batch of Johnny cakes I've ever made. Scrambled eggs, some gorund beef and a bit'o bacon for flavor, eggs and cakes fried in bacon grease. "Healthy"!!! NOT!!!
LOL

A family tradition, home made blueberry muffins. Hot, with a pad of butter. Mmm
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, all.
Egg casserole with maple flavored sausage, potatoes, pepper's onions and Cheese. With a real nice Coffee cake.

Heres supper, Loris home made(of course) lasagna. I wasnt allowed to help(of course), oh wait...I got to shred cheese...

20201225_174633.jpg

A late breakfast was lots of bacon, and boiled omelettes. I never tried them this way. You take all the ingredients, put them in a zip baggie, and boil for 13 minutes. Out comes a perfectly cooked omelet. It worked way better than I would have guessed. Dinner is pot roast with my famous mashed potatoes, eggnog cocktails, and apple pie for dessert. Yum!

Great thread, we need to revisit this yearly.

I made bacon, onion potatoes in the cast iron.
Sausages over the flame and eggs on the side flame.
All on my new propane/ charcoal bbq the missus got me for Christmas.

20201225_111813.jpg

That time of year again, hey 10 year anniversary for this thread lol. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is Lori's breakfast. Bacon, sausages, eggs benny and hashbrowns! Downright yummy. And a glass of champagne/oj and cranberry.
Perfectly made after working nightshift. Sleep will be easy lol.
Merry Christmas all.

20211225_092106.jpg

-
Back