Screw the gifts, whats for Christmas Breakfast??

-
That is one awesome breakfest. Here's to Lori!

Thanks JB57! She always puts loving into it!

Mini wheats with the daughter,if she,ll put that dang tablet down.:thumblef:

Can you sing the Mini-wheat song Scott??

milkduds and mtdew

LOL, almost makes me wanna snort some Splenda!

Bagels with cream cheese and bacon. Family tradition.

Mmmm love bagels and cream cheese! You can not put cream cheese on thick enough!! I can eat that stuff by the tablespoon!

Leftoverssss today, but I had my daily hit of cherreoooo's no sugar just honey poured over them for breakfast :thumblef:

Bagels with cream cheese and bacon. Family tradition.
Bagels.....I would kill for a bagel from a bagel shop back east. Wanna ship me some?? We had chorizzo, ham and eggs.......

A omlet the size of my foot with hash browns ,toast ,mt dew and a hot piece of my moms homemade orange slice candy cake. I'm still rubbing my beer keg belly.

Large cup of peppermint latte 7-11 Coffee, (told Habib "Merry Christmas" to a rather blank stare)...and ate leftovers from last nite's 3 meat feast with scrambled eggs and toast.

Ahh We (I ) had biscuits and sausage gravy smothering Lot's of fried potatoes. a 1/2 pound of bacon and a couple of sausages to fill me up completely and a huge glass of OJ to pack it all together. to me you can't get any better than that. I love the stuff and the Wife Only makes it on the Christmas morning. She say's that if I ate that more often it'd be like sticking it in my arteries straight and stopping the flow of blood.(probably right but once a year can't kill me can it?)

My X-mas breakfast was at Waffle house.It right next to the red roof inn i stayed at in South Carolina. I had hash browns scattered all the way with a side of scrambled eggs.UMMMMMMM good .

Oh yeah i was visiting my grand son and man what a feeling...

Merry Christmas all. Always look fwd to Christmas breakfast. Lori whipped up Eggs Benny and homefries. With a Momossa and coffee with Panama Jacks (cheap Baileys)
Anyone else do a Christmas Breaky?

Attachments

• 20151225_101016.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 118
Pancakes and waffles on the new waffle iron Cindy got for Christmas. Brought home our yearly supply of Vermont syrup from Putney Vt. after our annual trek for Thanksgiving week. Some sage sausage links and eggs and we are set.

Merry Christmas all. Always look fwd to Christmas breakfast. Lori whipped up Eggs Benny and homefries. With a Momossa and coffee with Panama Jacks (cheap Baileys)
Anyone else do a Christmas Breaky?

Steve, you had that 3 years ago!

Yeah, bacon, eggs, home fries and English muffin.

Then it's off to a movie and dinner a little later for the wife and I.

Family and I aren't huge breakfast people, so some over easy eggs, sourdough toast, and some thick cut bacon is about as fancy as we get...but it sure is tasty!

Steve, you had that 3 years ago!

Yeah, bacon, eggs, home fries and English muffin.

Then it's off to a movie and dinner a little later for the wife and I.

Damn GMO foods! Still yummy 3 years later lol!

All the breakfasts sound yummy. Frickin diabetes!

Lol you got my curiosity up Ray.....

Mikey gonna try that!! Shoulda re-read this thread before eating. Here is the menu from Loris kitchen

Eggs Benedict
French toast, Mopar style!! Baked in the oven and using a bagette
Bacon
Sausage
Home Fries
Caesar!!!

Steve, Caeser first, Then eat. LOL Got up with a good stiff black coffee with the good old Zambuhka to kick off the mornin. Darling 17 year old got us up at 6am..WTH She was just like she was 6 again. It was awsome to see

Ha! I proclaim the bad economy over! in general we are all eating better than 3 years ago when this thread started. except that someone that always seems to have eggs benedick! he must own an big snap on truck! ha!

had scrambed eggs with pepper jack and picante, homey hash browns, half a slice of bagel with strawberry preserves ( out of home made blackberry jam). where were the sausage links!?????

whenever dinner is served!???????? roast chicken, ( I will miss that hen), green bean casserole, baked sweeet taters with lots of butter and brown sugar. YUM!

Merry Christmas all. Lori prepared us an amazing Christmas breakfast again. Eggs Benny sausages bacon and hashbrowns. This year we shared it with Gramma.

20161225_110302.jpg

nuttin yet but going to have lumpia, calderetta, pancit, salmon...........guess where my wife is from

-
Back