Screw the gifts, whats for Christmas Breakfast??

-
It was an enchilada at Chez Halfafish. The breakfast of champions. :thumbsup:

20221225_091431.jpg

Up at 6 making coffee, and turning the Christmas lights on, kids up at 6:05!

Just starting Bacon, egg and cheese breakfast tacos.

Same breakfast for the last 20 years............Large flake oatmeal (with flax, blueberries and kiefer.....No sugar), Cottage Cheese with whole almonds, a banana, cup of coffee, and a glucosamine condroitin horse pill for the knees. :)

Same breakfast for the last 20 years............ Large flake oatmeal (with flax, blueberries and kiefer.....No sugar), Cottage Cheese with whole almonds, a banana, cup of coffee, English muffin, OJ and a glucosamine condroitin horse pill for the knees.
Fixed it for ya..

Two cups of Gevalia Majestic Roast coffee and one of the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. We get them at a store just a few blocks away. A few seconds in the microwave, and it is like you just took them out of the oven. I hope everybody reading this had a wonderful Christmas day.

A bit late, but had my annual 2 x large bowls of Crunchy Nut cornflakes & milk. OJ on the side.

With a big lunch you don't need a big breakfast. :lol:

Didn't think to get a picture and now it's gone!

Egg, sausage and cheese over uncrusted white bread casserole. It was delicious!!

Needed more cheese though...never can have too much cheese!!

My neighbors, who have pretty much adopted me, are us and they going up the big hill to the daughter's and her husband's new fancy castle (complete with gated 'hood!) for "breakfast." I actually batched up some waffles which don't look that bad (I ain't a chef) but taste pretty good, along with some "no sugar" syrup and also zero sugar cool whip.

It is COLD here today, about 21F, but zero snow (which is unusual!!)

Happy New year Steve! and the rest of you!

Thanks Del, Merry Christmas to you too! Sounds yummy! Gotta look into the SF syrup and cool whip!
Getting adopted is good! Especially when foods involved!:thumbsup:
My neighbors, who have pretty much adopted me, are us and they going up the big hill to the daughter's and her husband's new fancy castle (complete with gated 'hood!) for "breakfast." I actually batched up some waffles which don't look that bad (I ain't a chef) but taste pretty good, along with some "no sugar" syrup and also zero sugar cool whip.

It is COLD here today, about 21F, but zero snow (which is unusual!!)

Happy New year Steve! and the rest of you!

Homemade blueberry muffins as always, hot with a pad of butter. In an hour I’m starting up the barrel smoker and smoking 8 lbs of picanha for dinner. Merry Christmas all.

Kitty's homemade sausage gravy and biscuits.

I split a piece of ham meant for last night, with my dogs, we all liked it. I'll gobble down the rest of the ham, potatoes, stuffing, green beans and two slices of pie for breakfast tomorrow after work.

French toast made with cranberry wild rice bread with real maple syrup with Kerrygold Irish butter and sausage.
Sorry no picture !
It sure was good!

My favorite Christmas thread - eggs with Chiltepin hot sauce, some super duper bacon, and a couple of hot bran muffins right from the oven. Must be time for a nap now!

bf.jpg

-
Back