seat and steering wheel ?s name these seats

-

340_DEMON_RON

Reaction score
I was wondering if this steering wheel was the stock wheel for my demon It looks stock but every other one a body I been around or I have bought has a different one
and also wondering if anyone could tell me what these seats are out of I dont thank they are A body?
They came in it and fit good though I can get more pictures or some of the tracks if that would help Thanks Ron
demonwheel.jpg

demonseat2.jpg

demonseat1.jpg

demonseat3.jpg

That wheel is for a 69 cuda for sure. Emblem in the horn button is different. Mine has the fish where the dodge logo is. It may also fit 68 cuda.

The wheel dates between 1967 and 1969. It was available in A & B bodies with that style of hub.

The seats seem to be GM F-body. Ford wouldn't have put such elaborate hinge covers on them. The seat backs appear to have a little socket towards the top outboard side. A cheap plastic clip fit in the socket to hold the shoulder belt in a usable location. The clip worked well enough but wouldn't tolerate any abuse. I put the seats in the early 70s to mid 80s using the SWAG technique.

As far as naming the seats; Bert and Ernie or Pop and Squirt (in honor of weapon carried by boy) work for me. LOL

actually the seats look those of a volare with the reclining thingamajig

The seats look nice, I have no idea who makes them but they look better than most everything that Chrysler offered from 70-74. The steering wheel looks like a rallye wheel for A and B bodies from 68/69. I`ve seen more with a woodgrain finish than the black finish.

-
Back