Seat belts for a 69' Dart Swinger

-

agepag

Reaction score
So I got my dad new seat covers for his Dart, when he bought the car 20 years ago it was blue on blue and he had the interior dyed black. Now that we are redoing the interior I would like new black seat belts. Anyone sell them? I see Legendary had universal seat belts? Anyone else?

I have a couple black sets for a 74, but they probably wouldnt fit, I think you can find them new on ebay, and year one.

Thanks! I guess thats my only option for new, $375 set

Are these guys still in Business? I have been trying to call since yesterday, but the phone number is always Busy.

Agepag -
I've still got the original front seat belts out of my old '69 Swinger 340. They've been in garage storage since the mid-70s. Shoot me a PM with your email address if you're interested. I can dig them out, send you a photo, and we can go from there.

B/E&A are the american partners of PG and sell the same stuff . I have a set of belts coming for my 69 barracuda as we speak should hopefully be here early this week {tracking says they cleared customs in Van on the 20th } I will let you know how they are when they get here

Allrighty they are here , they look good the papers that came with say " not responsible for any damage or injury B/E &A -PGClasic seatbelts are meant for static display and are not sold as DOT certified replacements" OOOOOK then didn't see that in the catalogue but moving on they seem nice the fronts went in good ,no shoulder strap retainers { the male pieces that go up with the visors to hold the shoulder strap up out of the way when not in use } are included guess I'll have to doctor my old ones till I can find some replacements or have them re-chromed , the snap on the elastic of one of the shoulder straps fell off the second time I tried to open it and the passenger side retracter isn't drilled for a mounting bolt { no biggie I have tools } other than these few minor things they seem good to me I'm going to use them I remember seeing some repro labels for them somewhere on the net I'll have to get some if anybody notices

I have them as well on my 69 Dart. They are very well done considering they are a Chinese repop. I had the same problem with one of my shoulder belts as the retaining snap pulled off after limited use. No biggy they're easy to replace. I would recommend them. I think I waited 6 weeks for delivery but they probably made them and shipped them from China after the order was made.

So I tried to install these PG belts today and I thing that these are not for my car (69 Swinger) The instructions say 70-71 and I cannot find the shoulder srtaps that go on the head liner. Now I put a call into PG so lets see what they say. I bought these from someone else who told me they were for a 68-69 and he has the bill so hopefully they will honour the mistake and re-ship out the correst ones. Anyone have any pics of the belts installed along with the instructions? I will try and post pics of what I have tonight.
Thanks

Here are some pics, you can see that some new belt (black) belts don't ever match the old belts (blue) and the instructions say 70-71

1.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

-
Back