-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Contact seller
I need D/S chrome strip for 66 barracida/valiant top seat back panel. Maybe same for dart also. And looking for passenger seat from a 66 barracuda / valiant in drivable condition in black material

20190105_153348.jpg

20190105_153436.jpg

Have full seat trim and backs for 66/67.

I have a couple extra pieces of trim here but they aren't all the same. If your seat back doesn't have little detents/bumps stamped in its edge to retain the trim, you will need the trim that has tempered steel clips sliding inside it. I'm not sure what year this change occurred. I don't see the bumps in your pic, only a couple dents. Looks like someone used the wrong tool to remove that trim. Anyway...
State exactly what you need and I'll look for it.

Last edited:
i need a drivers seat in usable condition and in black vinyl material from a 65 maybe a 64 also cuz the 66 seat i bought from a guy back east does not fit. the tracks/brackets are not wide enough to fit into factory holes in floor the tracks measure 13 3/4 inches for the 66 seat and the tracks for a 65 measure 17 3/4 inches. and i will be selling the 66 seat which is in good condition with no tears /rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back