Seat Covers. Not looking to replace my original Covers.

-

Stumpr1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, looking to cover my original seats with a Mopar Type seat cover. I am not looking at or needing to replace the factory covers, just want Seat Covers. Have a 74' Dart with the Front Split Bench, center arm rest, high back seat. The only thing I can find is an OEM type seat Replacement cover, something that I do not need. Does anyone make covers that maybe would have a Mopar name embroidered in them. [cover] Different colors? The car is Sub-Lime Green with Black stripes, so something matching would be a bonus. Let me know, thanks in advance.

If you find a set of universal covers that fit to your liking, you could take them to an embroidery shop to have them customized.

be careful with seat covers, if they are used for a while, they can rough up your original vinyl seat when sand and grit gets under seat cover and slides over the originals. Mexican blankets work great and are cheap and are easily removed and shaken out. Bucket seat covers suck, as soon as yu get in they are sliding around under you and bunching up unless you hard teather them to the seat frames.

Last edited:
I've gotten 3 sets from Seat Savers now.....all buckets.....and they look, fit, and work great. One set is 20 years old now in our 2002 PT Cruiser. They have tether straps and are machine washable. I'm not sure if they have any Mopar logo'd ones though....haven't looked.

-
Back