Seat mount identification ?

-

gorent

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what vehicles this seat may have come out of ? My brackets in my 1974 360 sport are different and lower. Want to use seat if my brackets line up !

Dota 1.JPG

Dota 2.JPG

Dota 3.JPG

They look like ford or gm brackets. The seat looks like it could me Mopar but I can't see the release lever.

Aspen or volare ...F-body all the way....I have had several....

the tracks will not look correct in your 74 but they should bolt up....with minimal effort

the whole seat will look great in a 74 ...not far off from the earlier 70s seats

the tracks will not look correct in your 74 but they should bolt up....with minimal effort

the whole seat will look great in a 74 ...not far off from the earlier 70s seats
Thank you for your help ! I just want to use seat with my brackets as my seat is a mess and no new cushions available from Legendary !

The drivers seat track set def looks to be F body...but...F body passenger side bucket inner bracket is not going to work. Its mounting is offset and shaped to fit around the cat hump in the floor.
Does your 74 have the ds floor hump for the cat?

The drivers seat track set def looks to be F body...but...F body passenger side bucket inner bracket is not going to work. Its mounting is offset and shaped to fit around the cat hump in the floor.
Does your 74 have the ds floor hump for the cat?
What I have pictured seem to be 73-74 A-Body seats attached to F-Body brackets . I have original seats and brackets in my 74 360 Sport and will just reuse my brackets if mounts match up . Thank You for your help !

I had F body buckets on A body brackets at one time. Only had to elongate the hole in the track/slider a bit.

-
Back