Seat suggestions?

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
I was going to keep my bench seat fort duster and dye it to match the color scheme I going with on my duster interior but I believe I have it sold to someone that needs it..... Not to mention I really did not want to dye a seat in such great condition!. Any how... If I do get the seat sold I will most likely be looking at getting a set of buckets and would like suggestions from those who may have upgraded to newer buckets.

I would prefer 6 way power buckets with black leather( I would like full adjustability). I am aware I will have to do some bracket customizing .

What seats from what cars fit well in these a bodies and what ones are easy/cheap to pick up from a local junk yard normally? I was thinking maybe 94-04 mustang seats or maybe Taurus seats or something along those lines.

I converted to floor shift and I think buckets would make for a better/more comfortable floor shift location as well .

Anything else I should be aware of? What seats fit best height and width wise? What seats utilize stock seat belts best? Any suggestions on this are appreciated , thanks

Sent from iPhone.

any one?

also......whats the best way to ship a bench seat and what kind of price am I looking at?

I like the ones from a grand cherokee. $40.00 at pick a part. looks fairly easy to make the brackets and the are mopar. I don't remember what year but maybe 2000 and up?

any one?

also......whats the best way to ship a bench seat and what kind of price am I looking at?

I used Chrysler Seabring Convertible buckets because the seat belt is integrated into the seat itself. I was talking to a hot rod friend of mine and he said the next car he builds that needs buckets he is going to look into Caddy buckets with seat belts right in the seat.......

100_2497.jpg

Thats pretty slick hemimark !!! I will keep that one in mind for sure

-
Back