-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlockMopar28

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to see if anyone is selling seats with brackets (fixed or sliding) before I buy new ones. The jegs seats I have won't fit the car due to the cage so I'm primarily looking for seats that will fit in a cage. Biggest issue was leg clearance between the bottom of the steering wheel and the top of the bottom part of the seat. Thanks

that's always an issue with these cars - have you tried a smaller or removable steering wheel? what is the combo you are trying right now?

that's always an issue with these cars - have you tried a smaller or removable steering wheel? what is the combo you are trying right now?
Atm I'm just using a stock wheel that came on the steering column. I'm pretty sure there's a support piece for the dash that's supposed to support the column because the column itself can be pushed up a couple inches, but I'm not sure.

i have a pair of mustang seats
with brackets
what kind of "jegs " seats do u have ? I just replaced the foam in the bottom of my stock driver seat yesterday. I had earlier had a custom seat cover made for it, ended up being a *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back