[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2015 Signup

-
Got mine last week. But opened it up. Thought it was from egay. Merry Christmas.

Post #318 WOO HOO!

Sent mine out today, man was the post office busy. Hope they enjoy it! Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

I had totally intended to get in on this again this year but just had too many irons in the fire and let the signup deadline slip by...
Next year!

tracking number says my sent item should be to my recipient Friday 12/18 ....the Post service is working fast right now ....wow, I doubt it would get there that fast in the summer.

Mine goes to the post office at lunch time today.
Wanted to send sooner, but I had to wait on something to show up! It came this morning so, it's re-boxed and headed out!

Sent mine out minutes ago!
One of you is now 'Gold'
Hope you enjoy!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Be Safe and enjoy your family and friends!

wow ....looks like mine showed up in the mail today.

took me for a loop because its from a different person than who I sent my SS gift to. So I guess we are not paired off, which is cool. That makes it interesting!!!

Attachments

• CIMG5486.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 153
Box marked Secret Santa was on the porch when I got home from work! :D Dying to open it, but waiting until xmas eve to open if with everyone else. First present under the tree!

Mopar!!

I think mine came yesterday, not sure. I guess I'll confirm it when we're all comparing haha

-
Back