Secret Santa 2023

-
I got an awesome t-shirt, decal and a 1 year subscription to Mopar collectors guide! Thanks Secret Santa!

IMG_2096.jpeg

Thanks Secret Santa. Cool fender cover, tasty chocolates and license plate with awesome story behind it.

Many,many thanks

IMG_20231226_141908196.jpg

I didn't participate this year, because things are pretty tight right now, but someone sent me a very nice and thoughtful gift. I'm crappy with the camera, but this is a metal key chain with a picture of Vixen on it. You can even make out the Vixen tag on the front and the boob "fuzzy dice" hanging off the mirror. A note was sent along that says "Merry Christmas Rusty Thanks For All You Do - Santa". I don't know who sent it, but I thank you very much. That was very nice.

VIXEN KEY CHAIN1.JPG

VIXEN KEY CHAIN.JPG

Last edited:
Heres the gift I received today via the big brown truck. What a special gift made by Santa’s own hands. Thanks again secret Santa.

8ED8D8E2-DF0A-4D74-A407-00E4CBA32560.jpeg

Apologies for the delay, everyone. I've been extremely under the weather lately with some respiratory thing I just can't shake.

Anyway, here's what Santa brought! A really nice telescoping mirror and magnet set, several flashlights (who can have enough flashlights?), a cool Moon antenna ball that matches my Moon racing cams t-shirt, and the biggun: an AWESOME Snap-On impact socket set! Thanks Santa!!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone

fullsizeoutput_17d8.jpeg

-
Back