Security

-

War1

Reaction score
Hey FOAB members,

How are you all securing your A bodies? The club, alarm, etc...?

-W.P.

A dead end road, that ends up in a swamp, a 100# Am staff, a 50# bird dog that is crazy, a little 30# mutt who has no fear, and ME!!!!!!!:violent1:
Not to mention Bear and Gerber........

I've had one of those once.......Seems like a lifetime ago.......A garage that is, LOL
My Dogs are Loud... B and G ain't...........

"security???? i musta picked a great place to live keys are in em"
Ain't it illegal to bait traps where ya live?

Mine stays in the garage. I have a house alarm and a shitload of guns. Good luck getting it from my home. When I go out, I leave the windows down, toss my iPod in the trunk and leave the car open and unlocked. I don't want anybody breaking **** to get in my car if they are determined. If I am gone a long time I may roll the windows up and lock it, but that is extremely rare.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs"]Trunk Monkey - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmm, I leave my car unlock as well but its fairly safe around here. I don't dare go in to Detroit with it.

Keeping the windows all rolled up just creates heat and that can crack the dash, etc

In the past in some areas I have pulled the battery cable off and chain the hood close. Good luck starting it with no battery power but no fun laying on the ground screwing around with a chain and lock

This is the way to go Dart!

Thanks 67

Yer welcome. I can't afford trunk monkeys. Eat all the time and make one 'ell of a mess. They make so much noise back there, that people call the cops, they thing I left my dogs in the car. The humane society, PETA shows up, it's terrible,

We don't have cops here, and an alarm just scares the deer, so we have the following,....

1 Winchester 12 ga. pump (my wifes),.My mossberg military 12 ga. pump,...My nieghbors mean *** german shepard, my nieghbors wife and her .357, and a sign at the road that says " If You Can Read This, Your In Range"...

If I am leaving for long times, mine will crank all day but never start..... On a day to day basis I make sure there is nothing valuable thats visible and walk away. If I am out of sight I will roll the windows up and lock the doors but thats just because I came back to it one day and some yahoo was sitting in it. I almost pulled on him but realized he was just being a dumbass and not trying to steal it, he did get some choice words though.

I have a a garage to lock mine up in at home and when I do leave it parked in town as I enjoy live music or a pizza I have a kill switch hidden in the car locked up, and I removed the hood latch and put an inside hood release in so no one can just pop my hood open. A wrecker could snag her up but it's
easy to find security camera's to park by

I just leave mine unlocked.. All it takes is a coat hanger to unlock these cars. A wire from the coil to batt with alligator clips and a screw driver across the solenoid. If it's going to get stolen it will. Have good insurance and remember "It was locked".

Lol i just leave the keys in the truck also, sometimes overnight. Exhaust is loud enough ill hear it start and i got a loaded 870 and xd+m .40 within arms reach. Also tailgates and back windows are cheap where i live and all it takes is one person to say "did you here about (insert criminal sounding name here) he got shot three times tryin to get that dudes stuff lets not mess with him, them white people be guarding they stuff like they actually pay for it or somethin! Lol

-
Back