See ya all around!

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well just wanted to pop in and say I sold my Dart this morning. A nice gentleman from Florida is the new owner. I want to thank everyone here for providing so much good help/advice/info/and friendship... also Rob for coming up with creative disgusting names to call me.... I'm out of the Mopar scene now, going to concentrate on raising my little twin boys. I am also going to pursue my real passion in life... this! Good luck all and thanks again!!! Colin

Attachments

• brmkart.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 515
  • brm2.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 493
  • hugs.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 497
Okay man......take care! Your boys remind me of mine when they were small. BTW, I had a couple racing karts about 5 years ago. I was a little shocked when I started pricing out the parts and tires. I paid $250 for a new seat for one of 'em!.......needless to say, they had to go bye-bye shortly afterwards.

Never know.....we may see ya around again!

Please stop in and keep us up to date on everything.. Just cause you dont have a Mopar doesnt mean your not part of the family.. I wish you the best of luck.. Take care and have fun with those kids! They grow up WAY too fast...

You don't have to have a Mopar to be here so come back when you have a few minutes to spare.

You know that's right! I sold my only a-body (and only Mopar) in January and I'm still on here everyday! Hopin to get me a Dart sooner or later.. Hopefully sooner than later!...

Good Luck on your new adventures!!

Good luck man. You got my number and I'm on yahoo too. Give them boys a hug for me.

Good to see you got your priorities right. Those kids are real cute but then most twins are. Did I mention I,m a twin? Stop by and say hello when ya can.

Enjoy your time with those two great young men. I missed so much with my kids, that I would do things completely different if I had the chance for a do over. And, we're always here for ya'....:thumleft:.

You can always buy more toys, but you can never buy more time with your kids. Enjoy them while you gottem cause they grow up fast. Lets us know how the kart racing goes!

Let us know how things go.
I can see it now, fast cart for dad, two stock ones for the boys.
Good luck.
I spent a crap load of money keeping my kids in dirt bikes, 4-wheelers etc.
It kept them out of trouble and they all turned out fine.

Enjoy Colin, You have been blest with a great pair of boy's there :prayer: Keep it real and enjoy this time in your life :cheers: Pop back in now and then because I know there will be some great times ahead of you :glasses7: When my sons was that age it was the best of times and so many memories that I could talk about :D Hope to see you soon :glasses7: Your Arkansas friend Mike.

Good luck man, I got a couple little ones myself, and it's challenging finding time to due anything other then raising your kid's. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and you definitely got your priorities straight! They grow up fast , and you don't want to miss out on any time with them.

Good luck with the boys Colin. I am also a twin ( now 37 years old) your in for a good ride. Have fun. Darren

Hey gang! How's everyone been doing? Just thought I'd pop back in and say hi. All is well on my end.. boys are getting big, 4th birthday coming up in a week already!! Been doing some kart testing also. Here is a video if ya wanna watch me goofin off! Later!! Colin.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teDziMGcB64&feature=youtu.be"]Second Time Karting - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see you bud. Check with me every now and then.

-
Back