Seen in the Home Depot parking lot

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Sorry about the crappy cell phone picture.....

Attachments

• 0210111715.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 692
Heh... isnt all the dumb really. In the construction biz that would be pretty slick. Good use of a old bus in my opinion.

-RPM

Heh... isnt all the dumb really. In the construction biz that would be pretty slick. Good use of a old bus in my opinion.

-RPM

I agree completely. I recently saw a homebrew motorhome conversion of a school bus that was VERY nicely done. Lose the yellow paint, fix up the bus and build a decent bed and that would make a GREAT car hauler.

I have been checking out those pre 75 Dodge motor homes. I think they are kind of cool and no smog checks required here in California. The family might divorce me if I ever buy one though. Might even get kicked out of the neighborhood.

I have been checking out those pre 75 Dodge motor homes. I think they are kind of cool and no smog checks required here in California. The family might divorce me if I ever buy one though. Might even get kicked out of the neighborhood.

so! you can live on the road!

when I was in high school I had a summer job as a white water raft guide. We used old school buses cut down like that for hauling all of our equipment,,,paddles,life jackets,helmets,rafts,electric blowers, etc to the "put in" all the time. You could load everything on the back and still had enclosed seating for the guides in the front. At the time there was still a drive in movie theatre in the area and on friday nights it was ten bucks a carload,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you couldn't even imagine how many people you could fit on that thing,,,,,,,,,lol

-
Back