Seldom seen colors.

-
Plain old petty blue ( yes I know thats not the right name of the color ) :glasses7:

Attachments

• Clean Demon.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 571
  • Clean Demon 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 575
  • Clean Demon 5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 586
  • Clean Demon 6.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 595
this is a pic of a pic of my original paint 340 duster.i always thought that was an odd color for a muscle car.btw, I must be a cracker....the cragars didn't look bad on the dart.

mike bee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 568

Mikebee that is a odd combo.That is a painted roof car right?
it was a vinyl top...still had the date and ***** star on it when i pulled it off.

it did get put back to factory all but the top...the dude i sold it to did away with it.i sold it in 97 with a non numbers matching 340 and saw it on ebay a while later advertised with numbers matching....i thought that was odd because i still have the original 340 and 727.

Not an A Body , but pretty rare color anyhow. This is a 68 RR I restored that is JJ1 Medium Gold Metallic. We did add just a little more flake to it though.

Attachments

• DSCN9053.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 517
I believe mine's bronze with an originally painted dark green interior. It was a special order I guess. Not a good color combo... but...
Everyone on the street calls it orange, so I just go with it.

White roof was not factory.

FT6 with a painted top. Water based paint is for sure brighter. original cars I find online are a bit darker

Attachments

• DSCN0489.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 535
B1: blue sky

Edit: Chrysler calls it blue sky, dodge just calls it light blue.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 459
This was my Buddy's car sold it to a member here.

Attachments

• shaun cuda.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 472
Few more hard to find colors..

Attachments

• turq cuda.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 443
  • cooper cuda.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 461
B7 one of my all time favorite colors.But you just do not see that color that often.
Myself I would keep that great color :cheers: and I don't see this color very much, and I like it big time :blob::cheers:

Gold is for ever with me

-
Back