seminal moment

-

65cudalover

Reaction score
65 cuda went on its first cruise since returning home and driveshaft conversion. A simple trip up the road to gas station and back home. Marking the begining of many cruising nights/days to come! Runs great feels like power to wheels is good (need to break in motor before going pedal to metal). Steering tight (all new front suspension) even though manual. Brakes feel good with disc brakes front and converted dual brake cylinder (safety first). I definitely want to thank those who helped me (they know who they are!)!! Pictures to follow, as I forgot my camera at work (golf course) take lots of wildlife photos at work. Soon a fast fish will be captured on the fly.....lol! Look out stangs and cheby's here I cum (so to speak)........HA ha ha ha!!!!!!:cool::iconbigg:

Hey good to see. It's always good to hear someones first trip out was good with no problems. Lets see those pics of the fish on the road.

how about these:

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

Nice fish, I can tell it will be a fast one too, you will have a lot of fun driving with the upgrades you're doing.

Congrats! Enjoying the fruits of your labor...doesn't get any better than that.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your car.
'65 Formula S with manual disc brakes and manual fast ratio steering... that sounds like a perfect ride to me.

My favorite is when people do double take as they try and figure out what that was just passing me. I have had several kids ask me what kind of mustang it is..LOL. I had a motorcycle guy almost drop his bike the other day as he was swiveling to get a look at the cool a body with the big glass window! Love my cuda without a doubt!!!

-
Back