Sept '09 Powder Coating Special -- FLAT RATE PRICING

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Now that my big oven is here, it's time to celebrate!!!

This month's special is drastically different. You get to celebrate by saving over 15%, and I hope to celebrate my birthday by attending the biggest powder seminar / trade show event of the year in Nashville Sept 30-Oct 1.

The following is a breakdown of the cost of powder coating a typical front suspension setup at regular price and at 15% off:

.......................................................................Reg. Price *..........15% Off
Upper control arm .......................................$ 30.00 ea. ..........$ 25.50
Lower control arm .......................................$ 48.00 ea. ..........$ 40.80
Centerlink ....................................................$ 35.00 ................$ 29.75
Cross / k-member ........................................$175.00 ...............$148.75
Bolts/eccentrics/hardware ...........................$ 20.00 ................$ 17.00

Total .............................................................$386.00 ...............$328.10

If your parts are here by September 30, you can get your entire front suspension powder coated for the flat rate of $320.00 plus shipping!!!

But wait, it gets better.

You can enjoy 15% off any or all of these components too if you ship / drop off everything at the same time.

Add a: ............................................................Reg. Price *............15% Off

Disc brake backing plate ...............................$ 18.00 ea. ............$ 15.30
Brake caliper .................................................$ 25.00 ea. .............$ 21.25
Drum brake backing plate .............................$ 30.00 ea. .............$ 25.50
Brake drum ....................................................$ 42.00 ea. .............$ 35.70
Brake rotor (disc/drum) ................................$ Call ......................$ -15%
Spindle ...........................................................$ 25.00 ea. ..............$ 21.25
Sway bar ........................................................$ 35.00 ....................$ 29.75
Coil spring .....................................................$ 48.00 ea. ..............$ 40.80

I'm not done giving away the farm yet though.

Since the seminar registration closes September 16, if your parts are here on or before September 15, 2009, I'll give you a little bonus incentive by including a PSC gift certificate good for 20% of your total powder coating bill that you can use later. (For example, if your bill is $100.00 and your parts arrive September 13, you'll also receive a $20.00 gift certificate -- good for 1 year -- when I return your parts.)

Can you tell I really realllllllly want to go to that seminar?? :-D It's all I want for my birthday (and I've been good this year lol).

Be sure to mention you're a FABO member when you call or write for a quote to take advantage of September's unusual special. Thanks FABO!!! I know this monthly special is a little weird, so if you have questions, just let me know.

* Posted prices are for clean parts. If I have to clean, scrape, wire brush and/or blast it for a long time, it costs more.

This is "front page news" toolmanmike

I will get ahold of you tomorow or Tuesday
Know that the big oven is up and running I will take my valve cover off and dolly out any den't and clean it up a bit and get it in the mail to you :happy10: A phone call from me will be on it's way Tuesday :cheers:
The slant valve cover was to long for your other oven.

That sounds great to me Mike! I'll look forward to your call, and hope you enjoy your holiday weekend in the meantime.

Bump for the best deal that required me to take out my calculator this month!

Just a few days left to get in on the "gift certificate bonus" part of this month's special!

So who's gonna be the first one to get something really big coated???? That might be worth an extra special surprise all by itself. lol C'mon guys! Put me to work.

That might be worth an extra special surprise all by itself.

Oh oh oh, can you powdercoat people? er, I mean, sized items about 5'10"? Do you have the color "Bronze"
I also have a base, it's about 3 X 3 feet and will hold the wife, er I mean the subject up high and out of my way.

Rumble, considering how you've referred to me as your internet wifey in the past on more than one occasion, I don't think I'm going to be able to help you out with that job ........ purely out of self-preservation.

LOL!!!

LOL, your not the one in mind....Ha ha ha ha

OH, can you do cylinder heads? And would it hold up?

LOL, your not the one in mind....Ha ha ha ha

OH, can you do cylinder heads? And would it hold up?

For some reason I'm not getting reply notifications ... sorry for the delay Rob.

I knew you weren't talking about me. I'm only 5'10 in my dreams. (Get rid of the zero and you're closer to reality LOL)

Heads can be coated, yes. But make sure your machine work is done first (the shop will tear up anything I do because they just don't care lol). It's also a lot more affordable for the customer if they're sent bare; otherwise, it's a LOT of masking.

Well, it looks like my attendance at the huge powder coating event is not gonna happen again this year :-(

A couple nibbles on this month's special but so far nothing has arrived. I could use a little input here ... am I on crack on the price or is everybody like me and just too broke to take me up on it??? I'm willing to work with you -- talk to me!!!

I know it's got to be tight everywhere sista
I know I am a little behind "hehe":bootysha::bootysha::-D
But I will get Victoria's Valve cover in the mail to you so you can put the big oven to work.:cheers: I just got up from a two hour cat nap :-D

this has probably been asked already, but do you have any sort of window stickers/ "t" shirts or whatever? i don't mind advertising for friends...

I've got some vinyl decals one of the great FABO members made up for me. They're available in black, white, red or carbon fiber. Since you're willing to advertise for me inkjunkie :-D, I'll pick up the postage cost if you shoot me your mailing address and color choice.

View attachment 99147

As far as company t-shirts go, I've been trying to get some done for like three years now but it just never seems to work out. Any screen printers on the board willing to do a trade??? You can get your very own PSC thong (or coffee mug, apron, etc.) from member JeffStrong's cafe press store though. ;-)

-
Back