Sept. 27th Mopars @ Lebanon Valley strip, show and swap meet

-

Thrasher

YoungestMemberUALocal7
Reaction score
I know it's a little early to be thinking this far ahead, but is anyone else planning on going for this? I've been there every year for probably the last ten years and it's never a disappointment, the parking lot is always full and there's tons of parts for sale.

I was there last year with my 90 Ram 4X4. My son and I put the truck in the show, and we won a can of Mopar Rally Wheel spray paint! LOL
We had a blast.
I plan to be there again this year.

George

I'll be there for both the Mopar show and the Musclepalooza #8 being held Labor day weekend.. Planning on a nice caravan for both events..

Musclepalooza tomorrow!! Should I bring a pile of cash for a swap meet? Or is there no meet for this show?

btw I'm the big kid with a pony tail and a shirt with a rebel flag on it. LOL. Although that may not be a specific enough description at this place.

its never too early to think about that show. im bringing my beautiful wife.
so keep your eyes off her.
she likes me and only me .she told me so.and i believe her.

I will be there selling my parts in the swap meet area,stop by and say hello.You won't be able to miss me,a tied dye T-shirt that says Moparclown and I will have my electric blue Iroc Daytona.Last year was a blast and I hope the weather is as good this year

100_8610.JPG

I was planning to go, but I heard rain for Saturday. :(
If it's a clear day, I'd like to make it.

George

I was there and the freakin sun was popping out,go figure.But it was cancelled and the new date is Oct 25th.The vintage drags are tomorrow and I will probably go.

Yup figures, The one show I go to. Took the day off from work for nothing.

It was cancelled Friday evening due to the forecast for heavy rain by mid day saturday, that forecast is still the same. Hope to see you all on 10/25/08.

I was there and the freakin sun was popping out,go figure.But it was cancelled and the new date is Oct 25th.The vintage drags are tomorrow and I will probably go.

The vintage car show is postponed to next saturday I believe.

Yup figures, The one show I go to. Took the day off from work for nothing.
My old man had to work this weekend so he took the day off as well, which his place of employment is NOT very keen on. Now he won't even be able to make it on the 25th since he is scheduled to work every-other weekend. Unbelievable! I'll be there for sure though.

Lets hope it's better weather and a better turnout on the 25th for Mopar day

Well I had to work some OT today, plus it rained anyways... was this thing canceled again or what??

-
Back