Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A SET OF 72 TWISTER DUSTER DUAL HOOD SCOOPS. I HAVE ONLY SEEN THESE A FEW TIMES DURING MY YEARS MESSING WITH THESE CARS. THE CODE ON FENDER TAG IS V21, A52. THESE SCOOPS ARE SHORTER THAN THE 71-72 TWISTER STYLE.

at moment, i do not have a price,as i have nothing to base a starting price at.lol but if intrested, please let me know, and i am going to see if i can find any info.

pics up tommorow, and parts located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

I would be interested in those depending on what price you come up with. I have a 73 twister and have never been able to find what the scoops actually look like and the fender tag says it had them. Please let me know what you come up with thanks Justin

These scoops are the same ones used on the 1969 'Cuda models, made of some type of pot metal, pretty cool. I bet the ones used on the 73 Twisters were left overs from 1969 :glasses7:

guys, after looking into them, i am putting a price of 400.00 on the set.

i feel this is fair to me and the buyer

make an offer mike.lol you can steal them from me!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's more than I could spend for those right now. That car is about 5 cars away from being restored. If possible I would love to see pics of them so I would at least know what to look for when I get closer to pulling that one in the shop

jjr, my price is not in stone, pm me an offer, and ill try to work with you. i am paying a hefty price for them and now may just get the whole car, but other than the sport mirrors and the scoops, it is a bare bones car. pm me

^^^^ i thought that too, but this is a car that has sat in same spot since 76, and the lady is the origional owner, and never did a thing to the car, and the fender tag does read twister, with hood treatment, but,, not all hood treatment cars came with the scoops. as i have another 73 roller that has the hood treatment, but did not have the scoops, and the scoops are coded on the fender tag

Twister package went through the 1974 model year. That style scoop on Dusters was only on the 73 twister cars.

Neat part to find Joe. Good luck with your sale.

c back, would these 73 ones have the same part number as the 69 ones or different

here are pics of the scoops. only need to be sanded and repainted. no broken studs, and gaskets are still nice and pliable

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 635
  • 029.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 629
  • 030.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 653
  • 031.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 635
lol. thnaks tom.

listed on ebag....................... i put a high buy it now, and a low reserve. still will sell to anyone on here before listing ends for 350.00 hich is really fair, i think

so these came frome 73 duster do u have pics of the hood they came from
just want to see they looked is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back