Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a like new set of crager s/s rims with tires. the rims are in perfect condition. the rear tires are great. the fronts have plenty of tread, but a little cracked. comes witht he lugs and washers. they are on a roller, as i hate them so much.lol just need to be wiped clean. no curb rashing

450.00 with tires
375.00 witout tires

located 30 minutes from martinesville international speedway in va

Attachments

• parts 4 sell 009.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 471
  • parts 4 sell 010.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 486
sorry, they are 14" by 7. no clue on backspacing. they fit nicely on the 72 duster, and the 70 dart is all i know.lol

ill tell you what, if you buy them, ill drive 2 hrs to your 2 hrs, and cut out the shipping. do you want them with or without tires?

Are these small bolt pattern or big bolt pattern- you are only 3 hours from me and i may be interested if they are sbp

340pilot, are these 5 on 4" pattern? if you dont get a local to take them I will and pay for ground shipping what size are the tires in rear?

if you are in cali, it may be cheaper to just buy the rims, and buy tires near you.lol

Unless they're a lot deeper dish than I can tell from looking at the pics, those look like what Cragar called a "Standard" offset. About 4 1/4" or maybe a bit more backspacing IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back