Sex with a younger woman?

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
An attractive 26 year old woman offered me sex today.

In exchange, she wanted me to advertise a bathroom cleaner for her. I'm married so I obviously turned her down. I also turned her down because my sense of morals and decency are very strong...just as strong as Ajax the super bathroom cleaner. Now available in lemon or vanilla scents...

:):):)

I just look, and think:

Someone somewhere is sick of her bullshit.

Makes life a lot easier.

i like CLR for cleaning the tub . short story , have a rental were the gent pass away , the widow that the family over . they wanted me to replace the tub . why i said ? , they replied . its dirty and it won't come clean . so i say , let me try . so a sent an afternoon cleaning it with CLR and a scrub pad . when i finished . they were in aw ! chrome gleaming , glass doors you could see through , the tub sparkled white again . they all came to me , ''thank you so very much '' what did you use ? i said CLR n a scrub pad . they all noted it down on their tablets . i have rentals and it the only way to fly through the bathrooms . but sadly no hot younger chicks want to get me a good time for it . lol !

My wife is 62. Yes, a younger woman. I am 70. She tells me never discuss our personal time. Just wish I could keep up with her, LOL

i like CLR for cleaning the tub . short story , have a rental were the gent pass away , the widow that the family over . they wanted me to replace the tub . why i said ? , they replied . its dirty and it won't come clean . so i say , let me try . so a sent an afternoon cleaning it with CLR and a scrub pad . when i finished . they were in aw ! chrome gleaming , glass doors you could see through , the tub sparkled white again . they all came to me , ''thank you so very much '' what did you use ? i said CLR n a scrub pad . they all noted it down on their tablets . i have rentals and it the only way to fly through the bathrooms . but sadly no hot younger chicks want to get me a good time for it . lol !
They pulled one over on you ! I would have charged them for it .

fb , sure i charged them , came right off the top of there cleaning deposit . would have had to do it on her move out anyway . i give them a sparkling place , so everything get charger again the deposit or/and their last months rent . clean up can eat up that fund . never had to return any yet .

-
Back