Shafers model car thread

-
well I went through the junk pile in my model stash, found parts from three doner gtx's to build another petty ride , this body will be matted to the unbuilt chassis and roll cage from the petty charger kit , what you see below are the parts i have rounded up, , i ground out the inner fender wells and have ground and prep the filler to make it look like a STOCK car instead of a stock car. I am scanning mikesdecals.com for a decal kit for this new beast. this will be the all petty blue 71 roadrunner- Plymouth by Petty
View attachment DSCF6245.jpg

View attachment DSCF6246.jpg

View attachment DSCF6247.jpg

View attachment DSCF6248.jpg

View attachment DSCF6249.jpg

View attachment DSCF6250.jpg

View attachment DSCF6251.jpg

I need to hurry and move so I can get started on one.

oletirerebel- i hope you have seen some of the ideas i have posted on your model car tip thread , i posted a new one tonight.

man i love looking but im out of stuff to do im fishing my duster then im outta parts for more i need to get a new box of parts

man i love looking but im out of stuff to do im fishing my duster then im outta parts for more i need to get a new box of parts

heres an idea - go to flea markets buy kits that are assembled and bring them home. Get em good and wet and stickem in the freezer after a day or so you can diassemble it and have lots of left over parts

heres an idea - go to flea markets buy kits that are assembled and bring them home. Get em good and wet and stickem in the freezer after a day or so you can diassemble it and have lots of left over parts

Good idea.:cheers:

-
Back