Shark toothe grille

-

bthieson

Reaction score
Which years of Duster did the grille fit on? I heard somewhere that it was 1970-72, but somewhere else I heard 1970-71. I'm sure a few of you know.

the sharktooth grille was used on 340 dusters and regular dusters with the twister package in 1971 and 1972 only.

don

Does anyone know if the 71, 72 Duster sharktooth grille has ever been reproduced? What do these generally go for when they come up for sale. I realize that perfect NOS pieces would command a premium price. I guess I was wondering what these, in what I would all "driver condition", have been changing hands for. Thanks.

Wow. A sharktooth grille in excellent and I do mean excellent used condition is going for around $1200 now. Couldn't even guess what a NOS piece is worth. Decent repairable driver quality, I'd say $300. Being 35 year old plastic that has been thermally cycled a lot of these grilles have repair issues.

dusterdon said:
Wow. A sharktooth grille in excellent and I do mean excellent used condition is going for around $1200 now. Couldn't even guess what a NOS piece is worth. Decent repairable driver quality, I'd say $300. Being 35 year old plastic that has been thermally cycled a lot of these grilles have repair issues.

o wow, i know where i can find a 4 speed duster with a very nice shark tooth grill is for around 700 Can

-
Back