She know she bad

-
Told I have too many, I need to sell something, (no I DON'T!) not allowed to have more than one at the house at one time. I wonder if I'll get an ultimatum sometime soon.
The best thing I ever did is buy a piece of property to store cars on, so now I can very politely say to mind your own beeswax, in the most respectful manner possible :rolleyes:

Maybe, they were on cl for awhile, I went to look but I can say for sure that I didn't drag home any more b bodies. They are really neat cars but my heart is in an A body.

I really do prefer a nice duster or dart over a road runner. Strange huh, I am not in this for the money, i am in this for what i can drive in road trip that i will remember my whole life. I am convinced that heaven will be a road trip/ fishing trip through the Rocky mountains in a duster with loved ones :D

Maybe we'll go for a Sonic hamburger.

My criteria for knowing when a car is road worthy....
When you can eat in the car without turning your stomach from a disgusting smell or a dead rat looking up at you that you didn't notice right away (I have actually had that happen before, luckily I was only driving and not eating) :eek:

My wife and I are both mature, rational adults.
We do not impose arbitrary restrictions on what each other must or must not do.

I agree, solving the storage problem first is the way to go.
Unfortunately I'm all out of inside storage (six stored inside plus an open bay for work), but I just took in three of a friend's projects in outside storage- an early full size tundra (right after they dropped the T-100 name) and land rover with an aluminum (gm legacy) v8, plus an 83-ish firebird that's an ici convertible conversion and a factory v8 four speed.

When I drag a new project home I first go by the car was/vacuum to get rid of all the dirt and undesirables I can without taking out the seats!!
I count five projects sitting here, yesterday I drove 3 of them down the road ( and back)! So I see NO problem!!????? Right????

My criteria for knowing when a car is road worthy....
When you can eat in the car without turning your stomach from a disgusting smell or a dead rat looking up at you that you didn't notice right away (I have actually had that happen before, luckily I was only driving and not eating) :eek:
Omg I would have died!! I have 2 fears heights and rats!!! (Mice included) omg I hate them so bad. Its gotta be funny thought to see a grown *** man scream like a girl when he sees a mouse! Lol

Proof that spouses and parents ruin a good car life. It's tragic when people just don't get it :eek:
I agree. So many are so quick to judge and impose there ideals as “The way” one should be and do. I’m lucky (by some) to have a wife that gets it.

-
Back