She said yes!!

-
Congratulations !!!
Thanks for sharing the good news with your fabo family.We're all invited to the wedding right ?! J/K :-D

Was that before you laid down the ground rules for her or after? Seriously though. Looks like someone you could stand to hang around with THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Keep in mind, this aint no 90 day commitment you two are making. TILL DEATH DO US PART.....AND MEAN IT. A couple of rules you need to get straight right off the bat. NO ONE sleeps on the couch. NO ARGUEING in bed. Treat her like you want to be treated and last but not least.
" Women are not made to understand, they are made to LOVE". Congratulations and i will be wish the both of you a very happy relationship for a very long time. You two must do it on your own and let the families know, in a very polite way that you appreciate them but PLEASE keep you noses out of our marriage. Well i guess i'm done for now. Let me know if you need some more GOOD advice. You will be the head of the house and it's not a job to be taken lightly but you must do it with LOVE. She's worth it.....oh...and keep this in mind. You probably consider yourself a good judge of character so with that in mind remember, she will be the ONLY relative you get a chance to pick so dont come up in 5 yrs and say it just aint workin. That would be a slam on your judgement. Do it right and do it once. I'm happy for the both of you. Marrige is a great institution, if you need an institution. That a funny for ya. A thought to ponder. There is some great advice for making things work in a book i refer to quite frequently so if you dont already know about it PM me for further instruction. Has it dawned on you that i'm not the kind to take this matter lightly? It's a good move in the right direction, on the correct path. Your friend.
Small Block

65bcoda, I hope its not that long! I've needed some incentive to get it done, now I got it!
l_ea684ea594364f3eaa531bfaf2087d-1.jpg

WOW!! And I thought all the pretty girls are from Arkansas :-D
Congrat's metallidart :cheers: Life will never be the same bud :happy10:
Now get that car painted :cheers:

Watch out.....she wants the car done so right after the wedding you can sell it and fix up a room for the baby.

Just kidding........CONGRADS!

Great looking couple! Congrats and best wishes.
clap.gif

I'm hoping this will be the year for Mr. Twister and me. We've only been together 20 years and don't want to rush anything...:-D

Thanks again everyone! There are some funny comments in there lol. And, I appreciate the advice I've received too. This is the second time around for both of us, and it's something we have talked about ALOT and we definitely aren't taking lightly. We both have kids involved, and we don't want to put any of them through any more suffering. And yeah, all my FABO friends are invited to the wedding! That would be awesome!

Thanks again everyone! There are some funny comments in there lol. And, I appreciate the advice I've received too. This is the second time around for both of us, and it's something we have talked about ALOT and we definitely aren't taking lightly. We both have kids involved, and we don't want to put any of them through any more suffering. And yeah, all my FABO friends are invited to the wedding! That would be awesome!

You do indeed look a bit smitten and moon struck in the pic :love7: And since you both look too young to have done this marriage thing before but at least you both know what NOT to do right? LOL And along with the direction smallblock passed on I'd only add this: Marriage is not 50/50............it takes 100 per cent from both of you. Hey, I'm a Buckeye, can't be too far from ya all. Congratulations Mopar bud. :cheers:

Congrats!! I wish I would have thaught about asking that way but ,hey she said yes in the pitt at OZZFEST anyway and that was 10 years ago so I must have done something right.

Was that before you laid down the ground rules for her or after? Seriously though. Looks like someone you could stand to hang around with THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Keep in mind, this aint no 90 day commitment you two are making. TILL DEATH DO US PART.....AND MEAN IT. A couple of rules you need to get straight right off the bat. NO ONE sleeps on the couch. NO ARGUEING in bed. Treat her like you want to be treated and last but not least.
" Women are not made to understand, they are made to LOVE". Congratulations and i will be wish the both of you a very happy relationship for a very long time. You two must do it on your own and let the families know, in a very polite way that you appreciate them but PLEASE keep you noses out of our marriage. Well i guess i'm done for now. Let me know if you need some more GOOD advice. You will be the head of the house and it's not a job to be taken lightly but you must do it with LOVE. She's worth it.....oh...and keep this in mind. You probably consider yourself a good judge of character so with that in mind remember, she will be the ONLY relative you get a chance to pick so dont come up in 5 yrs and say it just aint workin. That would be a slam on your judgement. Do it right and do it once. I'm happy for the both of you. Marrige is a great institution, if you need an institution. That a funny for ya. A thought to ponder. There is some great advice for making things work in a book i refer to quite frequently so if you dont already know about it PM me for further instruction. Has it dawned on you that i'm not the kind to take this matter lightly? It's a good move in the right direction, on the correct path. Your friend.
Small Block
Wow, that is some sound advice ! and CONGRATULATIONS !!! Now about this wedding invitation, wouldn't that make an unbelievable procession of A-bodies from the wedding to the reception !!!!!! Of course we'll let you be in front and win . lol:love7:

I agree, that is some good advice. Some great things to keep in mind! I have re-read that several times, it all makes sense.
I think it would be awesome to have a big long line of a-bodies at the wedding!! I just told her I invited everyone lol. She said it would be cool! My brother has a 75 Dart Sport, my dad a 72' Demon, my uncle a 64' Barracuda, so I got quite a start already lol.

It is a great feeling that I have right now. We have both been nothing but smiles all day!

Well, it started out I was showing my girlfriend the inside of my Dart

Why does this make me think of a Meatloaf song?:scratch:

Did your conversation go something like this?
"Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning."

Seriously, Congrats to you and your future bride!:cheers:

My only advice...
When you come home and the yellow pages are open to "towing companies/car recyclers"...You have too many cars...:shock:

burg

-
Back