She said yes!!

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Well, it started out I was showing my girlfriend the inside of my Dart, and we were talking about life, how long I've had the car, etc. And, then, I asked her to marry me....and she said yes!! I'm ecstatic!! She said I have to have the Dart running and and painted by the wedding. So, badart, sorry I forgot to get a pic of the dashpad for you...I got sidetracked. First thing tomorrow!!

congradulations, i know the feeling. when i asked my fiancee to marry me and she said yes i felt like the luckiest happiest guy in the world nothing could bring me down for weeks

:love1::love1::love1::love1::love1::love1::love1:
CONGRATULATIONS
:love1::love1:and:love1::love1:​
Best Wishes!!!!​

:love1::love1::love1::love1::love1::love1::love1:​

Congratulations when I asked my girlfriend to marry me she said no.We were together two years but I won in the end and we been married 27 years this year. Mark

blink-blink.gif

blink-blink.gif

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty much overwhelmed and speechless right now. I'm soo glad she said yes! It wasn't planned tonight, it just kind of happened, and afterwards we both agreed it was the perfect way to ask! I appreciate all the congrats!!

Sooooo, by real car time........... the wedding will be in about 8 years give or take a year or two?!?!

Congrats man

Funny........I don't remember you having blond hair when I bought the suregrip last year.

But seriously put a ring on her finger before she gets away.

-
Back