Status
Not open for further replies.

salinasjoel

Learning Daily
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking local before I spend dumb money to have repop quarters shipped to me. Need quarters for my 68 Barracuda. I am in Indiana and would like to see if anyone has a parts car with good metal that I can cut from. It's a long shot in this rusty area but I have to ask.

Need mainly quarters from front of wheel well back but also interested in lower rear of fenders both sides, rear valance for dual exhaust.

Worst case I'll just do what I can with what I have and wait for a decent swap meet not too far from me.

Thanks

I have a 1969 FB body, with no rust in the floors or quarters. All great California metal. Car is striped and on a dolly. If you need this metal and this car can help you let me know. I have a 69 Cuda' stored in Indianapolis area, If you were to buy this car I could possibly tow it out there and finally pick up that other project. PM me with your phone number if you are interested

I have a 1969 FB body, with no rust in the floors or quarters. All great California metal. Car is striped and on a dolly. If you need this metal and this car can help you let me know. I have a 69 Cuda' stored in Indianapolis area, If you were to buy this car I could possibly tow it out there and finally pick up that other project. PM me with your phone number if you are interested
A friend has one of those 2nd series barracudas that he is parting but willo have to check for which year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back