Shifter id

-

Bullyjack

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is out of? Was told it was for a abody a833 but doesn’t match up to the mounting holes on the tranny.
1AB5CB32-4FC5-472F-8E93-8E3C1B9E4AB0.jpeg
1AB5CB32-4FC5-472F-8E93-8E3C1B9E4AB0.jpeg

Did you get/do you have the mounting plate for it? Plate bolts to the tranny, shifter bolts to the plate...

Can anyone tell me what this is out of? Was told it was for a abody a833 but doesn’t match up to the mounting holes on the tranny.

Hello Bullyjack,
Should look something like this one.
If you are missing it check out Brewers Transmissions.
You also need to confirm you have the correct linkage with that shifter.
They have most of the parts you may need.
Stay Safe....
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.
Shifter mount BBB.jpg

Hello Bullyjack,
Stay Safe....
Arron.
View attachment 1715529484
Thanks. Have no idea if i have the right linkage or not. Might be easyier to order everything from them, shifter needs to be for a benchseat as well.

Hello Bullyjack,
Stay Safe....
Arron.
View attachment 1715529484[/QUOT
Hello Bullyjack,
Stay Safe....
Arron.
View attachment 1715529484
is the hurst mounting plate the same? So far thats all i can find.

is the hurst mounting plate the same? So far thats all i can find.

Hello Bullyjack,
Possibly, I know that sounds like an allusive answer but without seeing a picture of the Hurst mounting plate you have I really could not tell (crystal ball has Cronos 19 J/K) . It should look real close to the picture I posted.
If you post pictures of the lower part (the three shifter arms) of the shifter, The Hurst mounting plate, The side of the transmission where the shifter arms connect to, and the linkage you have myself Or our fellow FABO members may be able to help you.
As said before you can contact Wayne at brewers and he can also help. Keep in mind that without pictures we are all guessing.
Also if you are missing parts when you finely figure out what you need you can post a want ad her also.
Our fellow FABO members may have what you need at a good price.
Hope this helps.
Stay Safe.....
Arron.

Hello Bullyjack,
Possibly, I know that sounds like an allusive answer but without seeing a picture of the Hurst mounting plate you have I really could not tell. It should look real close to the picture I posted.
If you post pictures of the lower part (the three shifter arms) of the shifter, The Hurst mounting plate, The side of the transmission where the shifter arms connect to, and the linkage you have myself Or our fellow FABO members may be able to help you.
As said before you can contact Wayne at brewers and he can also help. Keep in mind that without pictures we are all guessing.
Also if you are missing parts when you finely figure out what you need you can post a want ad her also.
Our fellow FABO members may have what you need at a good price.
Hope this helps.
Stay Safe.....
Arron.
Thank wiil do. I don’t have a mounting plate, i’ve emailed brewers see what he says next week, thanks.

Thank wiil do. I don’t have a mounting plate, i’ve emailed brewers see what he says next week, thanks.

Hello Bullyjack
If possible send them pictures of what you have. Will save a lot of time back and forth.
Keep us updated !!!
Stay Safe.....
Arron.

Brewers contacted me this morning, the hurst plate won’t work with the inland shifter. He also said he’s never seen a inland mounted on a 3 speed with overdrive.

Correction, he just emailed after i sent the pics and the hurst plate will work!

Hello Bullyjack,
Great, it pays in the long run to ask the question along with a picture.
Hope you get it all sorted out in the end.
Remember that there is a wealth of knowledge here on FABO and members hopefully have parts to sell to help you complete a project.
Just post a wanted ad.
Keep us updated.
Stay Safe......
Arron.

Hello Bullyjack,
Great, it pays in the long run to ask the question along with a picture.
Hope you get it all sorted out in the end.
Remember that there is a wealth of knowledge here on FABO and members hopefully have parts to sell to help you complete a project.
Just post a wanted ad.
Keep us updated.
Stay Safe......
Arron.
My problem is i’m in canada out of vancouver bc. Theres lots of parts over the border but its still closed and the shipping is pricey. Can only hope this is over soon.

My problem is i’m in canada out of vancouver bc. Theres lots of parts over the border but its still closed and the shipping is pricey. Can only hope this is over soon.

Hello Bullyjack,
Agreed, I buy a lot of parts from a fellow FABO member from Saskatchewan and have then sent to the lower 48. Well versed in the deal.
Stay Safe......
Arron.

Hello Bullyjack,
Agreed, I buy a lot of parts from a fellow FABO member from Saskatchewan and have then sent to the lower 48. Well versed in the deal.
Stay Safe......
Arron.
Saskatchewan, hm. Mabe you could hook me up?

-
Back