shipping costs

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
So is it just me or is everyone's shipping costs just retarded these days?

Every time I think I have the magnums sold,shipping kills the deal. In some cases I can absorb some of the cost,but many times the shipping is just plain too much anyways. Even the lowest cost shipper is about twice what think it will be.I realise the heads are heavy,but nothing can be done about that.

What are you doing to combat high shipping costs?

Shipping a pair of iron heads from coast to coast is about $100 via fedex ground or UPS

Even Greyhound isn't cheap unless you get a big discount.

Crossing the border... forget it!

shipping costs are high because everything else is high.... ridiculous in my opinon.

-RPM

Can't stand it. You remember that 20 lbs fuel cell. I was going to charge you $100 for and shipping was going to be like $221. RIDICULOUS!

I agree! I spend at least $100/month sending tools back to Mac for repair or credit. At least I mark up the repairs a bit to cover the shipping. toolman

Can't stand it. You remember that 20 lbs fuel cell. I was going to charge you $100 for and shipping was going to be like $221. RIDICULOUS!

Yes,I remember. Get this. Someone in Germany wanted the Magnums. $180 per head via Canada post. Purolator was closer to $500 for both. Needless to say i still have the heads.

Yes shipping can be pricey,try shipping from U.S to Canada.Teh UPS girl is kinda cute though!LOL:notworth:

Yes shipping can be pricey,try shipping from U.S to Canada.Teh UPS girl is kinda cute though!LOL:notworth:

Too bad you guys up nort' can't ship some Cubans south of the border!
toolman

You should see my UPS driver.

UPS4.jpg

index4.jpg

I talk inkjunkie into picking up stuff for me like say a Dana 60 and then demand he put it in his wife's vehicle and meet the guy halfway to Oregon.:-\":toothy7:

Wow!. If those girls came with the ups deliveries,the cost might be more acceptable,lol.

At least I might have an edge soon. My passport application is now complete,and when I have it there's a gas station/post office accross the line about a 15 minute drive from me. The also have Purolator service,and I can pick up anything from anyone as long as thier willing to ship there.

So all you Americans will get shipping from 99114,Colville.

I sure have been dragging my heels on the application though,with all my pain and mobilty issues really cropping up lately.

Oh,well. This too shall pass.

-
Back