Shoes Tracking Gravel and Pebble Inside All the Time

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any shoes that still have the simple "waffle" pattern on the bottom of the shoe tread? Could be for walking, running, or cross-training, just don't care as long as they don't pick up stuff in the cracks. I'm getting tired of tracking in gravel and small pebbles inside the house and onto the floorboards of my vehicles (my yard is not paved and the neighborhood streets are not paved either). Thank you.

IMG_0950.jpg

Not a boot guy? Mock toe Irish Setters. Tough as nails, and very comfortable once broken in. Non marking sole has a wave pattern, one swipe on the welcome mat and nothing tracks in. Not all Irish Setters have this sole, gotta check first.

I live in the land of pine needles and small pebbles, and my Irish setters track less in than my vans or converse.

480CA845-456B-4F0D-A91E-6749DD7BACA8.jpeg

Try some Vans...
And permanently damage your arches. And getting **** out of those waffles is a worse nightmare than realizing you stepped in it. Redwing smooth sole workboots. Just don't step in oil.

Not a boot guy? Mock toe Irish Setters. Tough as nails, and very comfortable once broken in. Non marking sole has a wave pattern, one swipe on the welcome mat and nothing tracks in. Not all Irish Setters have this sole, gotta check first.

I live in the land of pine needles and small pebbles, and my Irish setters track less in than my vans or converse.

View attachment 1716012628
Those look decent. Kind like a comfy work boot.....

I had the same problem in my graveled carport, so I put some bigger rocks down .........problem solved. Eventually the rocks wore down, so then I put some patio blocks down as a walkway, and a scrubber-mat in front of the door .I know, I know; lousy answer .........
But honestly, in our house we have inside shoes and outside shoes, cuz I ain't bending over to see if I stepped in something the neighborhood dogs left for me when I wasn't looking. Easier/just as easy, for me, to swap 'em and then I don't catch flack from the Mrs.

-
Back