Shooting at Ft.Hood,Tx.

-
Skip the trial for this dirtbag! Let the families of the victims pass the judgement and PUNISHMENT on his sorry a$$. And make it a televised event so that anyone else with a notion to do a stupid act like this can see what the punishment will be. Save a lot of tax dollars and also it would prevent another lawyer from making a couple of million dollars trying to save the loser!

This guy if he had been deployed, he probably would have done the same thing over there to our guys, but like was said, he would have been taken out instantly!

He was a foreigner to start with, should never been allowed, We need to draw the line somewhere but then we'd be racial and get sued, Go firgure The shooting in florida today he was a foreigner to don't let em live here besides killings there taking our jobs not paying taxes the land of the free only if you weren't born here like obama get the hint

obama = one big *** mistake america

i hate to say it but we needed the liberals to get their - he aint mine - president in the office. here in the commonwealth republik of massachusetts where many liberals live, even they are becoming frustrated with how poor of a job obummer and the democrats are doing and even started to vote out the incumbents. anyone familiar with Mass knows that this a not an easy thing to do. i heard/read that this is happening all over the country. the libs finally realizing that being all politically correct and touchy feely hope and change amounts to nothing but getting stepped on by the rest of the world that doesnt play by the same rules.

i dont think America is perfect but find me another place that you'd rather live. who would you rather have be a superpower? the US with its flaws or some country from the middle east - yeah they are tolerant right. when was the last time 1 million AMericans went to a foreign land and held a day of protest to admonish the government for not providing more benefits to ILLEGAL people? guess what - we'd all be tried and hanged if we did that in Iran. but no, we must accept people at all costs - including the cost of innocent American lives. i say bullshit. earn your keep, earn your way in this world. grab your bootstraps, push a broom,. say the Pledge of Allegiance, speak English for God's sake, and kiss the ground everyday that you got to emigrate here so you can send money back to your family in your "homeland". I don't care if you make your money here and send it to your family - just earn it with your own sweat. don't take what i've earned.

3 years and some odd days when odummer's legacy of ineptitude eclipses bush's by exponential factors and finally comes to an end, no longer will we need to listen to the left wing liberals espouse their virtues of hope and change that they hung on the backs of innocent Americans to carry for them coz they sure as hell aren't going to put forth the effort themselves.

sorry for rant. just tired of these stories over and over and our govts refusal to do anything for fear of being branded racist, etc.

We were all foreigners to start with.

Just as any other citizen, this guy gets due process. Its our law, and we fight to keep it, this instance should be no reason to violate our laws.

"Nation of Islam" is far different than "Follower of the Muslim religion".

I'm not excusing his actions. I am saying that we should uphold that for which we stand and fight.

You mean like Bush did on 9/11?

Uncalled for, and a comment totally without merit or substance.

well its a touchy subject here. look into why these people hate us Americans. its not from our religion, its not because of our freedoms, its not our skin color. ITS MOST LIKELY BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING MILITARY BASES ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND ON THE LAND OF SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST. WE NEED TO MIND OUR OWN BUISNESS. ITS TOO BAD OUR CIA AND OTHER ACRONYMS HAVE REALLY MESSED THIS UP FOR US BY ENGAGING IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND SERVING THE CORPORATIONS INTERESTS!!! WHAT SUCKS IS WE HAVE ALLOWED THIS MONSTER TO BE CREATED. AND WE "AND THEM" HAVE TO SUFFER WHILE THE "ELITES" REAP THE BENEFITS. THERE IS ALOT OF SLEEPING AT THE SWITCH REGARDING 9/11. WOULD MAKE ONE THINK IT WAS MEANT TO BE OR PLANNED. SO TO ALL YOU CHEST POUNDING RUSH LIMBAUGH PATRIOTS. WHY DONT YOU YOUTUBE WHAT "RON PAUL" US CONGRESSMAN HAS TO SAY ABOUT OUR FOREIGN MISHAPS. THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS ON 9/11 THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED WITHOUT BS ANSWERS. LIKE THE OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY.
BRING IT ON PORK CHOP!!!!

We were all foreigners to start with.

Just as any other citizen, this guy gets due process. Its our law, and we fight to keep it, this instance should be no reason to violate our laws.

"Nation of Islam" is far different than "Follower of the Muslim religion".

I'm not excusing his actions. I am saying that we should uphold that for which we stand and fight.
:cheers: usually we butt heads on issues. here i agree with you 100%. we have laws and they must be fallowed regardless of these so called terrorist threats. the controlled "not liberal" media spins this as a "psyop" on the people to keep the public scared of Muslims of any type.. the truth is you cannot have war without RACISM!!! its us and them..... Sadly, Society is being defeated by ignorance. "I do not condone this shooters actions and think its appalling. we have laws we need to fallow them or we loose our freedoms."

-
Back