Shooting at Ft.Hood,Tx.

-
Its sad, but its getting to the point that I'm not shocked by these shootings anymore. It seems like it happens once every 2 months or so. All I can do is pray for the familys

I wonder what his name was? These guys will spend a life time, and do what ever it takes to get those virgins.
Small Block

His name was Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. They are not sure if it's his real name or if he "converted" to muslim and changed his name. What a waste.....I'm sure there where some fine people and soldiers that lost their lives.

i don't watch the news. i would like to make a guess that this guy was on a Prozac or Zoloft type pharmaceutical drug is seems "A" common denominator with these shootings are proscription drugs. its really sad to see these tragedies. my hear goes out to these people. sadly simple words cannot bring a person back or heal a wound. though i wish they could.

He was solider and was being watched by the FBI. WTF. What was the FBI waiting for ? They should have jailed hos *** as soon as though read he thought of sympathy for suicide bombers on the internet.

I agree but if the FBI would have jailed his *** the Justice Brothers Jackson and Sharpton and all their liberal pals would have been all over the news saying that his civil rights were violated and he was being profiled. When are we going to wake up and take our country back!

I'm with ya Adam. If you dont think we're asleep at the wheel then you need to wake up. Now he's in stable condition sucking up tax payers dollars trying to save his sorry ***. I can see it now. Here comes the bleeding hearts that will be standing up for his rights. Give me a break and pass the noose. He did it so now we're going to keep him on death row for 15 yrs. What part of a crock of crap dont you understand. Load your *** up and head for the middle east and shoot 40 some odd people in one of their training camps and see how long you live. We need to take a lesson. If his name was Joe Smith WHY did he change it to something that would have a mid east flavor. If this doesn't send up a red flag then your not all there. We have people with that type of name in our government in VERY sensitive position. Not a good feeling for me..........lets see now.....obama !!!!!! RED FLAG.
Sometime i'll have to tell ya how i really feel.
Small Block

He was solider and was being watched by the FBI. WTF. What was the FBI waiting for ? They should have jailed hos *** as soon as though read he thought of sympathy for suicide bombers on the internet.

But Obama says we are not at risk for attack on our own soil. It is just something Bush made up and we are sorry for that.

What a terrible situation.

I always felt safe when I was at Camp Lejeune. Hard to believe you have to worrry about your fellow Soldier wanting to kill you.

Very sad.....

I hope the wounded recover and I hope the families and friends of the people killed will find peace at some point. It will be a long road to recovery.

Semper Fi,

A lady police officer that was on duty directing traffic was first to take the shooter out with 2 shots and she was shot by this scum bag soab.
My prayers to the families and my praise to this mom to jump into action.
This crazy shrink is still alive in a hospital :angry7:
I am waiting to here more from friends of the words of who did and did not make it :pale: We have a few friends that have children at fort Hood.

I hat to say it but, if any of my folks or family was shot they better have that hospital garded...........:angry7::angry7::angry7:

Another "peaceful" representative of the nation of islam.

But we don't need to worry as it was an isolated case, and I'm a racist for even insinuating that because it is very offensive to muslim sympathizers so I need to keep my mouth shut and be all warm and fuzzy when the mosques pop up all over my community.
We should embrace them with open arms as they insist on the fact that they are a "peaceful" religion while their members fulfill their prescious jihad one by one.
Talk about WAKING UP!

Don't worry, our president will protect us from the evil radical muslims, after all he told them America is the cause of all the worlds problems and has apologized to muslim world dictators all over the globe soon after he took office so we should take comfort in the fact that he has it all under control. No need for our staunchest ally in the middle east to worry, Israel.
He has done alot to strengthen our relations with them as well.
I mean, he made sure our tax dollars went to rebuild Hamas' "infrastructure" e'hem, I mean war chest.
So what more could we ask for???? Jeesh.

Now he's in stable condition sucking up tax payers dollars trying to save his sorry ***.

I don't have a problem with that... It will almost be like killing him twice. He deserves no less.

Don't worry, our president will protect us from the evil radical muslims,

You mean like Bush did on 9/11?

No need for our staunchest ally in the middle east to worry, Israel.
He has done alot to strengthen our relations with them as well.

By REUTERS
Published: November 6, 2009

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/11/06/world/international-us-palestinians-israel-abbas.html

In an address to the nation, Abbas said on Thursday he had told Palestine Liberation Organization leaders "I have no desire to run in the forthcoming election" scheduled for January 24.

He expressed disappointment with the U.S. administration of President Barack Obama for "favoring" Israel in arguments over re-launching peace talks and said his decision to stand down was not a negotiating tactic to win concessions.

Obviously Abbas doesn't agree that Obama is hanging Israel out to dry...

thoughts & prayers for the families this sob effected. I think they should heal him then start with the fingernails/toenails.

The construction company I work for in Temple does a lot of work at Fort Hood. Three of our people got caught in the base lock-down and couldn't get off post until late. Thank goodness they weren't near the shooting.

I go to Fort Hood quite often, and as was explained on TV by one of the generals, the soldiers do not carry weapons, only the MPs and the private security officers at the access control points (gates). It's a shame they don't, this guy probably wouldn't have lasted three seconds after the first shot.

Jerry

-
Back