Shooting in Aurora Colorado

-

416stroker

Reaction score
I just read about the nutcase who opened fired early this morning in an indoor theatre showing killing 14 and injuring 50! What in the hell is going on in this country anymore. You can't be safe going to an indoor movie theatre to see a fricken movie. They caught the guy at outside the theatre. We need to start making some real serious public examples of wackos like this and put it on TV and the web for all to see so that any other nutcases with any ideas about getting some instant fame will think twice. Town square tied to a light pole and put a magnum to his head and ask him if he has any last requests before he departs this life! I'm sorry, but I'm real sick of the easy treatment and no fear mentality that these nuts have who do this to innocent people. Try this crap in China or Argentina and see how quick you get your punishment. This country is to easy on thugs. People are blaming this on the economy. BS!!! One of the people carried out of the theatre was a little 9 year old girl. If I was the dad, he'd never see a trial!

Thoughts and prayers to the injured and those left behind.

G-D bless the police and EMTs for once again running into the teeth of a deadly situation to give aid to those in need. -LY

It's the same here way too easy on them and they start learning it at a early age! They learn in school that your not aloud to put a hand on them. I grabbed one of my kids by the collar and said you come here your going to listen to what I have to say.I was told by both my kids that I can't do that that they learned in school that it was abuse. ABUSE they don't know abuse they should have been around when I was younger I'd get the wooded spoon and not once and not a love tap! That was from my mother you made damn sure you didn't do something to piss the old man off! But I'll tell you I learned from it and I'm sure I'd have turned out a lot different if I didn't have any disipline.
Your right they need to make a few examples we had the guy out west a few years ago who stabbed a guy to death on a bus. Then held the cops at bay with a knife in one hand and the guys severed head in the other for hours.....WTF! I read another artical just last week .They are trying to bring more awareness to domestic violence.In the artical it talked about a couple of women who were killed but their husband/boyfriend one got 10 years the other got 7 years WTF! 7 years for killing your girlfriend probably serve half what the heck is that teaching anyone?It's teaching them that if you got a problem 3.5 years can solve that for you .....Time to start making the punishments not worth the crime instead of the other way around!

I agree this country has become a collection of failures our government,judicial system,the economy, everybody in government is doing whatever it takes to fill their pockets and screwing the citizens at the same time,the court system is a joke the punishment should fit the crime and televised [on every channel to teach the young punks what will happen],the economy is in the crapper due to greedy rich folks and the government [outsourcing our jobs and allowing them tax cuts]. Don't give me that crap it's the democrats or the republicans they all are the same [greedy political figures] that need to be removed from the system. We need to do a house cleaning and replace these folks with some that truly love this country and want to do the job that our forefathers intended, And that may be a challenge!

I would think with all but one state allowing concealed carry, someone would've shot back. Oh that's right, most public places don't allow weapons on premises.

Thoughts and prayers to those who were killed or injured in this senseless act.

It's a terrible, terrible, thing. But he's right. There's no fear anymore. No accountability. He should have been beaten within inches of death, and then left to suffer more.

As usual it will be brushed off as an isolated incident. Generally speaking there will be overwhelming symphathy for the defendant. I have been in LE for 15 plus and see it daily . Despite rule HR 218 which grants police to carry in other states they still risk being arrested because it is an affimative defense only. Some people really freak out upon sight of a gun because we all know at any second the gun will shoot someone on its own.

Things are different now people. Watch the news weather etc. They are all signs and it will not get better. Learn situational awareness and have a plan of action. Anyone could have been in Zimmerman's shoes. As you see society will make an example of you if you don't go with flow.

thats scary bcoz its close to home.....i live in Colorado.......why does Colorado always have such negative things like this here ....like the columbine nitemare, and fires........its bad anywhere but it freaks me out so close to home.....so i suppose now we are going to have to go through security checks just to see a movie ...........classic example of how ppl are trying to be normal ppl and get diseased with stupid ppl. and some ppl say the middle east is bad.....its the same crap as this.

they really need to punish hard those responsible

I just heard that the guy that did this had Tennesse plates but an apartment here. He first threw in a tear gas cannister, then came in an emergency exit door shooting at everyone and anyone and was wearing body armor. It's possible that the theatre has a no carry rule, but I don't know for sure. That mall has had gang problems for a long, long time. I used to live just a few blocks from there on Mississippi and Sable.

He's also told police that his car and apartment have bombs in them. What an a..hole. Capital punishment is too good for him.

Prayers for the families and thanks to the emergency responders!

Watch, it will be another opportunity for the liberal gun grabbers to blame the gun, not the individual.

I just read about the nutcase who opened fired early this morning in an indoor theatre showing killing 14 and injuring 50! What in the hell is going on in this country anymore. You can't be safe going to an indoor movie theatre to see a fricken movie. They caught the guy at outside the theatre. We need to start making some real serious public examples of wackos like this and put it on TV and the web for all to see so that any other nutcases with any ideas about getting some instant fame will think twice. Town square tied to a light pole and put a magnum to his head and ask him if he has any last requests before he departs this life! I'm sorry, but I'm real sick of the easy treatment and no fear mentality that these nuts have who do this to innocent people. Try this crap in China or Argentina and see how quick you get your punishment. This country is to easy on thugs. People are blaming this on the economy. BS!!! One of the people carried out of the theatre was a little 9 year old girl. If I was the dad, he'd never see a trial!

Unfortunately, it's not the first time someone has been shot in a theater in the US... Remember Abe Lincoln???

It's a shame that the economy is so bad that people flip their crazy switch and go Postal... They figure that they have nothing left to loose, so they flip out and try to take others with them. Unfortunate for the innocent victims.

But a gun to the head? Too fast of death for the guy. Put him in one of those old time stockades in middle of town, and let the victim's families all get a whack at him with a broom stick (not a baseball bat at first) - we don't want to kill him too fast. Then after all the families get their turn, let a few citizens get a go at it. Then put pins and needles in his balls until it is full like a pin cushion.. If he is still alive after that, then break out the baseball bats and let them go at him in groups of ten (like a firing squad, so you don't know who dealt the fatal blow) until he dies from blunt force trauma.... And broadcast it on cable so anyone too far away to attend can watch. That would be the best reality show on tv...

Prayers for the families and thanks to the emergency responders!

Watch, it will be another opportunity for the liberal gun grabbers to blame the gun, not the individual.

X2 on the prayers.

Oh yeah, it'll be the gun's fault, no doubt. :violent1:

As usual it will be brushed off as an isolated incident. Generally speaking there will be overwhelming symphathy for the defendant. I have been in LE for 15 plus and see it daily . Despite rule HR 218 which grants police to carry in other states they still risk being arrested because it is an affimative defense only. Some people really freak out upon sight of a gun because we all know at any second the gun will shoot someone on its own.

Things are different now people. Watch the news weather etc. They are all signs and it will not get better. Learn situational awareness and have a plan of action. Anyone could have been in Zimmerman's shoes. As you see society will make an example of you if you don't go with flow.

Situational awareness is key, I learned that early growing up in Chicago. No matter where I go out in public I always have an escape plan, look for defensive postions, face the door when sitting in a resturaunt, etc.

Thanks for what you do. My nephew is an LEO as well. You guys have a very tough job and I'm glad you're there to do it.

Bullet prove vests would save more lives if everybody wore a vest vs carrying a gun on them. Shotting back isn't as easy as it might seem like, not like anybody had notice, the guy didn't call in a threat and later started shooting.

If you were in the place, you would had first look at the people falling down and then before you know it, you be going down

liberals, bleeding hearts etc. i can't condone cruel and unusual punishment but i do beliveve in if the purp is judged to be sane or a certified nut case that has murdered he should be put to death, period. the sooner the better. it's liberals and bleeding hearts that are the cause of this crap.

One f***ed up SOB, i posted a little thing on my MoPar page... but really im gonna throw this in, but many cases like this could be stopped if people legally conceal carried!! This is such a horrible thing!!!

-
Back