Shooting in Aurora Colorado

-
Since you brought it up, no, he is not accurate

And you made my point. LAWS do not prevent violence, and they do not prevent the manufacture, the procurement, or the carrying of weapons of all or any kind.

And that agressive person you encounter, maybe he DOESN'T have a gun, but he just might have a pipe, a club, a knife, or a roll of quarters or rock in his hand. He can kill ya just as dead.

As I tried to point out earlier, it is attitudes, education, and well being.

It IS the fact that a person gets up in the morning and DECIDES "I am not going to hurt people today."

This attitude, this philosphy of life, comes from many many things. It comes from your family, how you are raised, the brainwash that is being (or not being) a Rushie, it comes from your economic place in life and opportunities and things so complicated that it's a huge giant book the sized of which "War" would not encompass.

You cannot explain it away with a cartoon, and you cannot blame it on "too many guns."

But to add, I am deeply saddened by any and all of these incidents. Most of the people involved have, or had serious mental and social issues. Instead of focusing on gun laws, maybe we should focus on MENTAL HELP for those that are hurting. There is a REASON why alcohol and other drugs are so prevalent.

Whether the "unibomber", Oklahoma, Columbine, or what, ALL of the perpetrators ended up having friends or family who "knew" that there was trouble. They did not get the help they should have.

This is a societal problem. It is not a weapons problem

First, my condolences to the victims and families affected by this pointless act of aggression.

In Canada, I bump into quite a few aggressive dimwits on a daily basis. Luckily for me, by law, they cannot carry a gun. Now, I understand how easy it is to procure guns in the mighty U.S. and realize there are just as many aggressive dimwits down there, as there are in Canada. I think you know where I'm going with this... Aggressive dimwits with guns = a dangerous place to live, regardless of how much of a 'super-hero' these gun toting cowboys think they would be, under a barrage of fully automatic gunfire, in a smoke filled room.

It's not a video game. Slantsixdan is simplifying things in his accurate portrayal of an argument between two sides of a **** coloured coin.
Your opinion and you are entitled to it-however it has NEVER proved to be correct.Noone has ever surrendered to someone that was kissing their ***.

Jester: Most criminals don't obey gun laws. That's why they're criminals. I know quite a few combat veterans who would not hesitate to shoot back... barrage of bullets or not. This thread is about a tragedy, not gun laws or the lack of "balls" to use deadly force.

Second-Amendment-Scoreboard.png

(For those who disagree with me: you're entitled to your opinion and perspective. I'm entitled to mine, too. I don't require anyone to agree with me.)

Sad to see this thread still being strung out in so many directions . Starting to look like it should have been posted in the political section.:angry7:

I have my opinions on some of the things that have been said here, but I will keep them to myself. As this is getting a little out of hand.
Also in respect for the victims of this horrendous act.

My prayers and thoughts go out to all the victims and their families.

I have my opinions on some of the things that have been said here, but I will keep them to myself. As this is getting a little out of hand.
Also in respect for the victims of this horrendous act.

My prayers and thoughts go out to all the victims and their families.

I agree! Enough said.

The bottom line here it is very sad that so many innocent people lost their lives by just attending a movie. For the love of God, What is this world coming to ?????????

The bottom line here it is very sad that so many innocent people lost their lives by just attending a movie. For the love of God, What is this world coming to ?????????

X2, Agreed, Just a senseless tragedy,...Now you know why people like me are happy just to stay at home, work my garden, play with my cars and pets, and hug my wife and kids.

In fact, I recommend that we all hug our families today.....

False Flag operation???

......amazing this happens just one week before Oboza signs the UN Treaty, already blessed by Hillary, bypassing our Constitution...effectively outlawing ALL guns owned by us pesky clingers..

Kinda makes you wonder?????

While you ponder that, ask yourself...

Where did this unemployed college kid get the $$$ to purchase all that hardware?
AND ..if he spent all that effort to booby-trap his apartment...why just tell the police.

I think sumpin stinks here!

RIGHT ON DENNY---I was waiting to see who had the SMARTS to see this in this tragedy!!!!!!! The war on American soil will begin the day they go to a person's home and try to take his firearms--It's not to far away---Steve--Hey OBAMA will stop at NOTHING to get re-elected NOTHING innocent blood??? he already did that with the guns to Mexico HUH

RIGHT ON DENNY---I was waiting to see who had the SMARTS to see this in this tragedy!!!!!!! The war on American soil will begin the day they go to a person's home and try to take his firearms--It's not to far away---Steve--Hey OBAMA will stop at NOTHING to get re-elected NOTHING innocent blood??? he already did that with the guns to Mexico HUH

Like Ruby Ridge?
I quit waiting a while ago....WE have to stand together as Patriots....we have to be vigilant (not parinoid)

Ok enough is enough! This is getting to out of hand.
I think it might be time for the mods to take over and shut this down!
This should be about the victims not conspiracy theories.

...but I was thinkin' CRIMINAL...not political....I certainly DO NOT want to hide behind anyones' politics

I guess I was absent the day they handed out the rules.....but I was pretty sure this was a discussion thread.....and I am on topic.

I am entitled to my point of view...whether you like it or not... and I enjoy reading the views of my fellow Mopar brothers, no matter how silly they might be, mine included.

This IS still America...isn't it?

Keepin it real....Mopar to ya'
Denny

-
Back