Shooting in Aurora Colorado

-
TMW_Guns.jpg

and your point would be what, exactly?

You don't need the Fox network, Rush Limbaugh, NRA or a huge pro-gun force to "generate" violence. YEARS of massive terrorist bombs have proved that. This is not ABOUT weapons or easy access or the laws governing them.

IT IS ABOUT the attitude of people. It is the thought in your mind when you get up every single morning and say to yourself, I'm a good guy, and I'm not planning on killing, robbing, hurting, raping, or otherwise negatively impacting anyone today

Attachments

• TMW_Guns.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 265
Chill out from a punk *** KID....damn right, a kid. One who tries to pass himself off as much older. Search out the dumb comment thread, where this KID said something to the effect of the 70's being a wild & crazy time. Being that you were still floating around in your Dads nut sack at that time that statement makes you a liar in my book. Wish I had the fortitude of JR, to stay away from here and this kind of childish crap...

Wish I had the fortitude of JR, to stay away from here and this kind of childish crap...

He's gone for good I speck. I have sent him a few PMs askin him to please come back.....no response.

I haven't read what everyone has posted but this is terrible.I take my gun everywhere cept for Canada when I go.We need public hangings.

Thoughts and Prayers to all the innocents,...

I've said this before and I'll say It again,...Some quick thinking cop should have shot the sumbitch right then and there,...

59 wounded and 12 dead. 10 died on the scene and two in the hospital. The youngest wounded was 3 months old. The useless meatsack was an honor student from California and came here to get his Phd in Neurology at CU about a year ago. He had booby trapped his apartment and I don't know yet if they have been able to disarm all the devices at this time. He was not a NRA or Tea Party member.

Absolutely tragic.

59 wounded and 12 dead. 10 died on the scene and two in the hospital. The youngest wounded was 3 months old. The useless meatsack was an honor student from California and came here to get his Phd in Neurology at CU about a year ago. He had booby trapped his apartment and I don't know yet if they have been able to disarm all the devices at this time. He was not a NRA or Tea Party member.

Absolutely tragic.

we just cant catch a break.....everything coming out of colorado has been so negative

this douchebag deserves a slow painful death

Thoughts and Prayers to all the innocents,...

I've said this before and I'll say It again,...Some quick thinking cop should have shot the sumbitch right then and there,...

He was wearing full body armour. He had tickets to the movie and left the emergency exit door ajar at which time he left, pulled his car to the back, donned body armour, a gas mask and possibly a helmet. He burst through the door and threw smoke or tear gas into the crowd and commenced firing.

As a CCW holder, I wish I were there to shoot him in the throat, but as I mentioned before, they may have a no carry policy there in that theatre. The cops did a great job getting him into custody as soon as they did, but the damage was done by then.

we just cant catch a break.....everything coming out of colorado has been so negative

this douchebag deserves a slow painful death

Amen to that... What is even more sad and frustrating is that no matter how slow and painful it is for that piece of sh^t, it will do little for the families of the 12 dead, or the 50+ wounded and forever traumatized.. Sometimes I get the feeling the world is just circling the bowl.. Its totally screwed up that you cant even go to a movie without thinking this kind of lunacy may take place... and I feel for the people that live in the same building he did.. Just heard on the news if they cant get past his booby traps (the full scope of which are still unkown) they may have to destroy the building.... thats nuts... very sad

Ink, okay im again older than 15, and yeah i heard what the Coronet was about last year. I forgot. Does it matter? You are getting all put off and up tight about nothing, does it matter im 16? Does it matter i forgot that was a Coronet because i heard what the year and car model was a while ago? No it does, chill the hell out.

Both of you chill out, im older than 15, and Dodge Freak made a comment about the NRA, Demon416 quoted what he said and made a comment about that, im going on what Demon416 said to Dodge Freak, okay?
Ok Ok 1st tel the truth your 15 you have said it a ton in chat , Ive seen you try to pass your self off at 20 too , this stuff right here is why i turned down the friends request

Btw to the op thats so sad I dont know what to say . Hang the dude . and sell tickits and give the money to the famliys he hurt

and your point would be what, exactly?

You don't need the Fox network, Rush Limbaugh, NRA or a huge pro-gun force to "generate" violence. YEARS of massive terrorist bombs have proved that. This is not ABOUT weapons or easy access or the laws governing them.

IT IS ABOUT the attitude of people. It is the thought in your mind when you get up every single morning and say to yourself, I'm a good guy, and I'm not planning on killing, robbing, hurting, raping, or otherwise negatively impacting anyone today

Bravo! Very insightful.

Ink, okay im again older than 15, and yeah i heard what the Coronet was about last year. I forgot. Does it matter? You are getting all put off and up tight about nothing, does it matter im 16? Does it matter i forgot that was a Coronet because i heard what the year and car model was a while ago? No it does, chill the hell out.

Both of you chill out, im older than 15, and Dodge Freak made a comment about the NRA, Demon416 quoted what he said and made a comment about that, im going on what Demon416 said to Dodge Freak, okay?

Please mind your manners here. This site will teach you respect when you get out of line. Or as others have found, it will send you packin'.

This thread was about a tragedy, not the NRA or anything else.

Our thoughts and prayers should be with the families of those killed and wounded.

First let me say, thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the senseless tragedy in CO.

second,
I am ashamed of some of the comments in this thread.how jokes can be made and how everyone is making it out to be something other than. And leading the thread off in different directions to argue about nonsense.

We all have our views. Most of us know right from wrong. We know there are flaws in the country.

And as much as our opinions may differ on certain subjects, I think there is one thing that we can all agree on and that's that this was a senseless act.

That said, show some respect . Thoughts and prayers sent

The reason why I carry my .45 everywhere. As far as the parents bringing the little kids with them, I have nothing nice to say to/or about them. Really you stupid f.... if I was the law, I'd throw the book at them about child abuse (etc..) for their stupidity. You can call me heartless I don't care, kids come first not a movie.

Crazy thing I was just there couple days ago in aurora prayers to everyone and the loved ones lost

it just makes my stomach turn that humans are capable of such horrible acts like this. its all so pointless.

X2

Pray for the dead and injured.

X100!

Please mind your manners here. This site will teach you respect when you get out of line. Or as others have found, it will send you packin'.

This thread was about a tragedy, not the NRA or anything else.

Our thoughts and prayers should be with the families of those killed and wounded.

Exactly.

First let me say, thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the senseless tragedy in CO.

second,
I am ashamed of some of the comments in this thread.how jokes can be made and how everyone is making it out to be something other than. And leading the thread off in different directions to argue about nonsense.

We all have our views. Most of us know right from wrong. We know there are flaws in the country.

And as much as our opinions may differ on certain subjects, I think there is one thing that we can all agree on and that's that this was a senseless act.

That said, show some respect . Thoughts and prayers sent

Thank you!!

The reason why I carry my .45 everywhere. As far as the parents bringing the little kids with them, I have nothing nice to say to/or about them. Really you stupid f.... if I was the law, I'd throw the book at them about child abuse (etc..) for their stupidity. You can call me heartless I don't care, kids come first not a movie.

So it's the parents fault? What about all the teenagers there for a midnight movie? The dead and wounded range from 40+ to 3 months old. What do you know of thier upbringing? Do you have some Godlike insight from where you sit?

-
Back