• IMG_1177.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 783
  • IMG_1176.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 783
This is my shop buddy, Crosby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 791
Great thread!! I love ALL animals. Here's my guy ... He appreciates every year when I put up the Christmas tree just for him!

Attachments

• image-1636416228.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 781
Golieth is getting bigger and is now starting to talk back. He is always escaping the yard and comes to the garage. And If there is mud somewhere he'll find it. Or he makes his own. His nick name now is Pig Face.

Attachments

• !CID__0507121926.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 749
  • Picture 366.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 728
Got to jump in on this one.. My friend Al .. an he little buddy snoop dog. they have a love hate thinking.

Attachments

• P6010023.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 729
  • P6010027.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 714
  • P1130012.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 729
Here's our lil guy Max, no I didn't name him. Yes he has shorts on in the second one because the poor guy had just been snipped.

Attachments

• max couch.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 717
  • Max Shorts.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 720
This is my boy! Mugsy, he turns 12 this month. He can make a bad day great in the blink of an eye.

Attachments

• Mugsy.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 712
lok at all the great looking pets! oh and thanks Ramcharger!

Herman & Lilly (The Munsters) Both Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
Both love cruising in the Plymouth!

Attachments

• P1000091.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 694
  • P1000087.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 669
Here is my Doggies. The Great Dane is Moses (10yearsold) and the Husky is Roxie (just over a year old).

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 677
  • IMAG0096.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 672
  • IMAG0100.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 678
lok at all the great looking pets! oh and thanks Ramcharger!

It's all you guys and gals pictures that make this place so fun to hang out at. :cheers: I wish I could respond each and every post, all such great looking pets!

Not furry but here is my Buddy usually rides on my head while working on the car and on the sun visor while driving.

Attachments

• IMG_20120920_234854.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 636
This is "Daddy's Little Princess", Cyara Myst. She loves hotroddin' in the Duster every chance she gets!!!

IMG_0785.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Cyara is very infamously special....she is the great grandaughter of CYR, a police dog who gave his life to save officers & public! The story is at this link, if anyone is interested!

PSD CYR (3rd one on page)
http://www.canadianpolicecanine.com/valour_row/police_dogs_killed_in_the_line_of_duty

Lieben. Adopted from the local pound in December of 2012. Love this dog, just love boxers personalities. Between my father and us we lost 5 boxers last year. Bad year for our boxers. Turns out this fellow has cancer, Lymphoma. He is undergoing treatments but has maybe a year or two of quality life with that.

He spent the first 3 years of his life in a back yard with little food and little attention. Since we have had him he has been house broken (easily, smart dog) and stays indoor with the old boxer lady, 4 cats a hermit crab and a rabbit. He loves riding around, trips to the farm and playing with my dad's dogs and romping in the creeks and rivers.

He had a high prey drive when we got him but now happily co-exists with all the other animals in the family. He loves all other dogs, gets along with them great. Snuggled up with our daughter when she was feeling sick.

We plan to have a great summer. Boxers are goofy and he is about as goofy as they come.

Attachments

• 100_6618.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 637
  • 100_6657.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 622
  • 100_6535.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 615
  • 100_6536.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 633
  • 100_6531.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 630
  • 100_6600.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 651
this is Blitz he was my great uncles dog but he is not doing well so we took in his dog so far so good. what is really bad i call him Jaxs my last dog that we put down last september

kybishop-

dog/cat and dog/cat/kid- priceless!!
How long did it take to get the "prey mentality" out?

mwlsduster360-

I used to date a girl with an iguana (Nirvana the Iguana)- LOVED rides on the dash of my T top Daytona.

Flynlady- That's one mountain of fur! Is it Flyn or Fly'n?

I LOVE that for the most part, this is an animal friendly board.

It is afterall, our resposibility/fault for the conditions most domesticated animal breeds live in, be they cared for by humans, or not.

Here's our cat Pixie. If she spots me walking to the shed in the morning she will bolt down and meow until I open the door. Goes in finds a warm spot and hangs their all day.

And yes she is a little destroyer. Loves chewing cardboard

Attachments

• DSC00069.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 595
Here are the girls Brooke and Jenna. Brooke got her name because if her prominant eyebrows like a well know actress.

Attachments

• The girls.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 535
kybishop-

dog/cat and dog/cat/kid- priceless!!
How long did it take to get the "prey mentality" out?

mwlsduster360-

I used to date a girl with an iguana (Nirvana the Iguana)- LOVED rides on the dash of my T top Daytona.

Flynlady- That's one mountain of fur! Is it Flyn or Fly'n?

I LOVE that for the most part, this is an animal friendly board.

It is afterall, our resposibility/fault for the conditions most domesticated animal breeds live in, be they cared for by humans, or not.

It's fly'n .... in the 90s, I played a lot of golf. I played with a Spaudling Flying Lady. This was about the same time that we got our first home computer and it used "flynlady" as my login and it has just stuck!

LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

-
Back