Shop Dog (Or Pet) Pictures

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Post your pics..... cats, pigs, skunks, racoons, sharks, or whatever keeps your shop safe is good. :D

Here's a few of mine:

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,445
  • IMG_1035.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,458
Here's my best friend and hunting buddy Gunner

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,427
  • IMG_20110420_191033.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,438
Had to put her down from Cancer after 14 years

And my wifes new one not quite as fearsome !!

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Thor Grade 1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,427
My pal Sam (9yoa)...Retired bomb dog (2005-2011) .....current position, "couch potato", he deserves it. He never had a bad day working nor let me down when I needed him.

Attachments

• Sam 9yrs old.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,430
Here's my best friend and hunting buddy Gunner

Good Boy!

Here are my two babies, they can here a bird fart outside and let us know.

View attachment 1714623165

Betting your place doesn't get messed with... :D

Had to put her down from Cancer after 14 years

And my wifes new one not quite as fearsome !!

Sorry to hear, great looking pooch! The pug pic is awesome, lol!

My pal Sam (9yoa)...Retired bomb dog (2005-2011) .....current position, "couch potato", he deserves it. He never had a bad day working nor let me down when I needed him.

A Veteran dog! How appropriate for Memorial Day. I assume you were his handler? Thank you both for your service!!

This ought to be good for a laugh. The first to post cats! My mighty protectors, LOL

Attachments

• 003-001.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,414
Here's my dog, Sara. She's a border collie/Whippet mix (we think). She's sort of a shop dog. Mostly she likes to sunbathe in the driveway, though. Occasionally, she will come into the garage and lick my face when I'm on the creeper under the car. I think I caught her in mid-blink in this photo. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1074 (Medium).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,390
The best mouser I've ever had! She definitely earns her keep. Livin in the country keeps her busy, as we've got mice, moles, shrews, chipmunks, snakes, and they all want to find themselves a home in my shop...NOT!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,367
not mine but......

Attachments

• poop factory.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,388
:banghead: You can lead some people to waterbut it's still illegal to drown them ](*,)

Attachments

• TKO.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 416997_3404859204379_567542338_n (484x400).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,362
Ra Ra.....

View attachment 111_1137 (Medium).jpg

the Parrot that has a serious attitude & vocabulary problem

Red, one of the Redbone Coonhounds

View attachment 111_1153 (Medium).jpg

View attachment 111_1161 (Medium).jpg

Spending some quality time with one of his favorite things......FOOD!

View attachment blue.jpg

Pootin Pooter the Polluter....if you are ever down wind of him you would know why he is called that....aka Blue, Reds half brother....

View attachment IMG_0009_1 (Medium).jpg

And here is living up to his name.....

View attachment 111_1170 (Medium).jpg

Queenie, our little Demon Dog.....a Queensland Heeler.....chilling.....

View attachment mamma.jpg

And on patrol.....

LMAO! Love Red with his head in the bag...

Digging all the pics, including the mousers, keep 'em coming!

I am going to get a new picture of Buddy in the shop with me !
I moved his Kennel last week next to the nest/shop :glasses7:
And he can hear me in ther at night, he bugs me to let him hang out with me :toothy9:

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 101.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,289
this was my Jax's had to put him down last year but he was a bigg help to me after my back sugery
img_0191.jpg

this was my Jax's had to put him down last year but he was a bigg help to me after my back sugery
img_0191.jpg

Sorry to hear about Jax. :sad5:

Here is a quote from Napoleon Bonaparte, not exactly a sympathetic man:

“This soldier, I realized, must have had friends at home and in his regiment; yet he lay there deserted by all except his dog. I looked on, unmoved, at battles which decided the future of nations. Tearless, I had given orders which brought death to thousands. Yet here I was stirred, profoundly stirred, stirred to tears. And by what? By the grief of one dog.

Napoleon Bonaparte, on finding a dog beside the body of his dead master, licking his face and howling, on a moonlit field after a battle. Napoleon was haunted by this scene until his own death.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte

we have 3 of each canine and feline arizona shes an oldie but a goldy and merle & poncho the brothers then scrappy she is properly named then patches he,s a bigun then midnite the young punk.unfortunately i only can find a pic of arizona

Attachments

• IMAG0156.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,254
we have 3 of each canine and feline arizona shes an oldie but a goldy and merle & poncho the brothers then scrappy she is properly named then patches he,s a bigun then midnite the young punk.unfortunately i only can find a pic of arizona

Still a great pic!

I don't have a shop.just a garage that I putter around in. This is Dobby ,7 months, and my only boy. He's a handfull !

View attachment 1714623359

Great looking pooch Dave and glad you found the right dog for ya... teach him how to pick a lock and crack a safe yet? :)

Here is Lucy,My shop dog.

Attachments

• IMAG0019.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,227
My Cane Corso puppy Lexi!

Attachments

• Lexi 006.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Lexi 003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,257
I'll be the first to put up pics of a "sissie" dog.His name is Buddy and he thinks he is a big dog.Love that dog as much as I do my Dart.

Attachments

• 106_0074.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,237
-
Back