Short Filter?????????????

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
I need the number of the short oil filter, getting rid of the right angle adapter. The guys at the part store cant help (not in the book). Anyway I have seen it on posts here but cant find it . OH ....It on a 71 340 THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

It's a very common 3/4-16 thread. The Supertech ecore PH-whatever is the shortest out there, and actually fits on a sandwich adapter behind my Hookers.

Hum, often I end up with a fram PH43 or equal, but there is a shorter one. That 2.2 above will do the trick for sure.

agree frams known for collapsing ,why not use the adapter from jegs that screws into block and uses 2 lines and mount filter on inner fender. it takes about 1 hr to do, you dont lose any pressure and you never have to worry about burns or sliding under the car to remove it. of course to change oil your gonna have to slide under to remove pan oil drain bolt but this set up is very simple, no leaks and I wonder why you small block guys dont use them?route the hoses correctly and you will never have a problem as far asthem hitting anything hot, my .02worth

-
Back