Should I buy This DEMON?

-

The-Tom

Reaction score
Hey guys new to Mopar stuff but always loved the look of the a-bodies. I always wanted a demon but I never could find one that wasn't fully decked out. This one is in my price range for a project car but im not sure if i should hold out for a 340 car. this one came as a slant 6 but the owner upgraded to v8 hanged k frame. Disc brakes in front

here are the spec in his add

318 bored 30 over flat top pistons comp cam, flow tech headers2 1/2" lots of spare parts for car. Needs trunk panel and tail light panel.Sand blasted the rear axle and painted it with a industrial grade primer 8 1/4 rear axle
Newer parts on car ,headers, shocks,track bars. U bolts comes with spare motor tranny and doors and spare window trim.

Have other parts for sale but are extra $ new in box still
Full msd ignition,coil,distributer,wires
New edel 650 carb chrome valve covers
Auto meter rpm tach
Flowmaster 40 series 2 1/2" and tips

Im not sure what to think of the car always wanted a demon and maybe should jump on this or should i wait and try to find the one i always wanted?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 5.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 306
  • 6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 7.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 8.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 304
Can't say if you should buy it without the price to be able to say it's a good deal or not. How does the bottom of the car look? is it rusty? any signs of accident repair? Can you hear the car run?

Can't say if you should buy it without the price to be able to say it's a good deal or not. How does the bottom of the car look? is it rusty? any signs of accident repair? Can you hear the car run?

I haven't been out to see the car personally because it's like a 4 hour drive for me. he is getting me the vin and more pictures of the bottom of the car.

If the body and frame are solid it might be a good starter. As far as the parts...Wave the asking price of the Demon in cash in his face parts included! If the car is solid! Just my 2 cents.

If it "REALLY" only needs a trunk and tail panel......the price is not too bad, especially if that 318 runs already. I have more into mine compiling parts and don't have the quarter panels or trunk pan yet. The other stuff for $1200 I would skip though.

If it "REALLY" only needs a trunk and tail panel......the price is not too bad, especially if that 318 runs already. I have more into mine compiling parts and don't have the quarter panels or trunk pan yet. The other stuff for $1200 I would skip though.

Yeah for sure i have asked for more pictures of the underside. when i get them i will post to see what you guys think.

so $4700.00 total I think for 2k more you can find a nice driver.If its solid I may offer 3K.

X2 Offer 3 and skip the parts. Check the frame real good for rot, all of it.

I would rather sink my money into the black H code Demon for sale here on FABO.6k for that car.

I would rather sink my money into the black H code Demon for sale here on FABO.6k for that car.

Yeah i PM'ed that guy he has never got back to me... same with that red one Franko has for sale

-
Back