Should I call it quits?

-
sounds good, it has to be better than mine lol a few cracks would be fine by me.

Congratulations..... I have never seen a worse pad on such a good looking car.

6165.jpg

There are 3 kinds of cars worth saving. Those with a fold down top, those with a Hemi and those with a multiple carb big block engine (numbers matching). All the rest go in the crusher. Part the car out and start over. If it was your high school car and your first time in the back seat with little Susie rotten crotch, then you may be too attached. Your call and welcome to FABO!

that is the most retarded statement ive read in a week. i bet your "509duster" doesnt fall into any one of those categories
almost forgot, welcome to the land of small blocks
:bs:

that is the most retarded statement ive read in a week. i bet your "509duster" doesnt fall into any one of those categories
almost forgot, welcome to the land of small blocks
:bs:
Wow No joke I guess I need to just scrap my barracuda then !lol Hay new guy your so full of poop its coming out your ears .. Now go home look right at your duster and stay its time to crush you ! Cuz you top dont go down and your not a Hemi car .. Oh and you was not stock bb car.. so your junk .. Now come back and tell me i took that wrong .

Woot some one said slanty hehehehehe :cheers::cheers::cheers: 3 cheers for you sir !

-
Back