Should i get or stay away? (ALOT of pics)

-
Main reason im interested is to put my built 360 in it and there are no v8 dusters in my area or for that matter whole dang state. And im not going to go 800 miles just for a car they are not worth it to me unless they run and drive and can make the trip back which most of them have no engine and the ones that do dont run or drive.

I'm sure you wouldn't have to go 800 miles to find a cleaner car... Maybe a couple hundred but is that really a big deal? Seriously man, step back and think about it for a minute. The expense of having a car delivered will usually always work out cheaper then fixing a rust bucket. Plus in the end you have a nicer car... I was looking in a 300 mile area when I bought y mustang.. Ended up buying it almost 3 hours away... Well worth it to me...

Why does it have to be a v8 car? What wrong with converting it to fit your 360. It's not hard or expensive to do..

For perspective... I just paid $2500 for a 69 Dart that requires almost no rust repair and I consider that a fair price. The value is in the condition of the metal. I would not pay much for that one. That's without even seeing the rust elsewhere.

Already said but WAY TOO much for that car. Wait for something better and cheaper.

$2k is way too much for that. I'd say $700 TOPS if you just have to have it.

That seller will never see $2500 for that car.

Run like hell. It makes so much more sense to buy a car that needs very little or no rust repair. It may cost a bit more to buy a car with a solid body...... But it will cost a whole lot more, to get rid of all the cancer on that car!

You would be money ahead if you just took your $2,000 and flushed it down the toilet.

That is a sub $1000 car. I would really have to think about paying more than $500 for it.

-
Back